Want to purchase new Home Theatre / Music system. Pl. suggest

R810

After 10 years my last YAMAHA YHT299 Home theatre is not working. I have good working speaker set of 5.1 got with that home theatre. Now I want to purchase new system. Mostly I love to hear music. Pl. suggest me good system combination which can produce pleasant sound with deep bass. My budget is Rs. 60000.
1. If I purchase online can I get warranty for it?
2. From where I should purchase, I stay at small city in Maharashtra.

After 10 years my last YAMAHA YHT299 Home theatre is not working. I have good working speaker set of 5.1 got with that home theatre. Now I want to purchase new system. Mostly I love to hear music. Pl. suggest me good system combination which can produce pleasant sound with deep bass. My budget is Rs. 60000.
Not all sites online will give you genuine warranty. Look at marantz or yamaha receiver. They are musical.
For deep bass, you would need a better subwoofer.

If you have access (easy access) to Pune, your efforts could be converted to something useful with a try from Sharat Advani 98 905 15000. He gets you a combination with his advise and would also set it up. Not sure if he could reach you (in case you are way out in East), but around Pune, I guess he will attend with site visit right from start. If any hardware needs attention and can be factored, he will advise you accordingly. Any problems to get through, let me know. Give your number. I will request him to contact. For me, he has dived in to recover my system, which I had problems in getting it repaired. For a professional approach, he believes in some professional practices, which I endorsed. He is yet to acquire/ source components and had made a visit for the first interaction. His next visit would be when he gets the components in had and confirms serviceable. It was only after I learnt from him that my system was a bomb, appreciated to a value over 60 times in over 25 years. he has set up a Home Theatre in some home within our society. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Back