Want to Set up 5.1 Home Theater

I am looking to Buy 5.1 Home Theater. My Budget is approx. 1.25 including amp.

For 1.25 Lacs, you can get atleast 5.1.2 Atmos set-up, if you wish to.. If so, you can consider any AVR from Yamaha / Onkyo / Marantz / Denon / Pioneer.. All of them between 40 ~ 50K maximum..

For the remaining 75K, you may consider Taga Platinum range of speakers and subwoofer as one of the options ..

For 1.25 Lacs, you can get atleast 5.1.2 Atmos set-up, if you wish to.. If so, you can consider any AVR from Yamaha / Onkyo / Marantz / Denon / Pioneer.. All of them between 40 ~ 50K maximum..

For the remaining 75K, you may consider Taga Platinum range of speakers and subwoofer as one of the options ..

Any Other option ... I didn't like Taga Platinum Range.

It depends upon you what you want from your . Lots of options available.
1. AVR within 50 K and satalite subwoofer system within 75k
2. AVR within 50k and bookshelf speakers/Subwoofer within 75k
3. AVR within 50k and floor standing speakers ,centre and surround speakers (5.0) without subwoofer. ( Later add as budget permit)
4. AVR within 50k and only LCR (3.0) speakers ( floor standing speakers with center and later add sub and surround) else 3.1 with bookshelf.
If in future you are willing to invest more in your system then slow and steady always works better. Choose one by one component carefully which can last with you for few more years. Speakers are the most important component of any system and very rarely changes with technology. AVR constantly keep on changing either with features or formats.

It depends upon you what you want from your . Lots of options available.
1. AVR within 50 K and satalite subwoofer system within 75k
2. AVR within 50k and bookshelf speakers/Subwoofer within 75k
3. AVR within 50k and floor standing speakers ,centre and surround speakers (5.0) without subwoofer. ( Later add as budget permit)
4. AVR within 50k and only LCR (3.0) speakers ( floor standing speakers with center and later add sub and surround) else 3.1 with bookshelf.
If in future you are willing to invest more in your system then slow and steady always works better. Choose one by one component carefully which can last with you for few more years. Speakers are the most important component of any system and very rarely changes with technology. AVR constantly keep on changing either with features or formats.

Thinking of:
1. Denon X1400
2. Dali Zensar 3 Bookshelf as Front

Can you suggest option for Center Speaker, Surround Speaker and Atmos?

Thinking of:
1. Denon X1400
2. Dali Zensar 3 Bookshelf as Front

Can you suggest option for Center Speaker, Surround Speaker and Atmos?

Ideally Center, Front Left & Front Right should be of same brand and model series range.
So I would reccomend Dali Zensor Vokal.
For surround many brands are there, due to budget and flexibility I would recommend Polk Audio OWM 3 & OWM 5.

Edit: OWM 3 & OWM 5 can also be used as atmos speaker.

Currently Polk OWM 3/5 is the best possible options for Dolby Atmos speakers as they come with own mounting assembly and are within the budget. So accordingly I will suggest to go with Polk RTiA 3/RTiA 1/CSiA4/OWM3. AVR and subwoofer you can have which come in your budget. Polk RTiA can be wall mounted so they save your speakers stand cost. You can replace RTiA1 with OWM5/3 as per budget. Dali Zener3/1/Vokal may not come within you budget if you want sub also. Both are equally capable speakers and can be consider as good option.
If you want VFM option then go for Boston Acoustics A26/A25/A225/OWM3. These are underrated speakers, capable of delivering excellent performance. You can check our classified and wanted section for pre-owned speakers to save money for more powerful AVR.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back