• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted a Nakamichi Deck

rpm

I am looking for a Nakamichi Deck in excellent working condition. I need it for personal use to listen to my collection of cassette tapes. I have been looking for a NAK for a while now. FMs who have one to spare, please help me out.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Hi,

I am Pallab from Kolkata. One person in kolkata have a spare nakamichi deck in very good condition. If required I can ask for the price and model number.

Regards

Pallab 9051185952

reubensm

When buying Naks, suggest you look from the DR10 backwards. By the time the DR10 came out, cassettes were on the decline and hence, they would have run the least.

The DR3 is a very popular and brilliant sounding deck. I can vouch for that, from personal experience. If in good condition, it is a work horse and will play very well if you throw some decent tapes at it.

In my opinion, stay away from NAK 3-head decks as sourcing spare heads is quite challenging.

FM 'Nakamichi' is having excellent collections of Naks, including Dragon. He is form Mysore and i have procured one Nak Tape Deck 4 years back him. Still it is in excellent condition. You can PM him for details.

SPONSORED ADS