WANTED - Blank and pre recoded casettes and LP records.

My honest opinion is to buy pre-recorded cassettes from the united states on eBAY. The only thing is that sellers who ship internationally, usually do so without the original jewel cases (to save on shipping and also because these crack or break anyways). In my opinion, American pre-recorded tapes are the best in terms of quality of recording and even, quality of the tape used. Avoid Indian tapes as they are usually below par.

My honest opinion is to buy pre-recorded cassettes from the united states on eBAY. The only thing is that sellers who ship internationally, usually do so without the original jewel cases (to save on shipping and also because these crack or break anyways). In my opinion, American pre-recorded tapes are the best in terms of quality of recording and even, quality of the tape used. Avoid Indian tapes as they are usually below par.

Where do you get the Nacrolex cases then? Cassettes get screwed up very fast without any protection. Have you ordered any tapes from the US?

What type of records you want/. I have a no of titles i Hindi Music , a lot of western classical and some english records

Check out olx - Mumbai - CDs/DVDs section. Someone has put up some brand new pre-recorded and blank audio tapes for sale.

I am not sure if I already contacted you, but I have huge hindi collection on Cassettes (K L Sehgal to Late 2000) on HMV, Polydor, Music India, OLD T-Series, CBS, PAN Music etc. They all are in very good condition. Collected and Kept as an asset in drawers. It should be around 9K. Let me know if interested.

I have about 100+ prerecorded cassettes & some blank cassettes that I have to give away for a nominal price.

I am in Mumbai & have no intention of shipping them. Just visit me & take them away as-is.

Do PM me if interested.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back