• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Wanted oppo 95 , 105 r D player

rbharath

Hi all ,
Looking for oppo 95, 105 or D , please let me know in case you are selling.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

rbharath

Earlier he told he has all accessories and later he told no hdmi cable and source of procurement was confusing which
led me to conclude he is not reliable

Sunilngcl

Yes had a similar feeling when I discussed his R300 sale.

MaSh
For that R300 he is asking for 70 i think. one of my friends was trying to buy it but found out that the actual owner sold it for 55 or so.So my friend backed off.
But one thing oppo is now a days very hard to find .

MaSh

For that R300 he is asking for 70 i think. one of my friends was trying to buy it but found out that the actual owner sold it for 55 or so.So my friend backed off.
Yes that's what he told me too. Sounded very fishy so just pulled out.

Yes from pics his oppo seems complete. Moreover it's a 105d, which is a very good model. Talk him through. See if he can share more pics and video.

MaSh

SPONSORED ADS

efernand1

Not all dealers are bad....OLX specifies guidelines on closing deals with potential sellers....

Better to do a face to face deal....there are ample review and performance videos over Youtube which can easily guide as to what to expect when turned on. You can go prepared and demonstrate to the seller that you are well versed with the player operating etc. If there is any hanky panky with the circuits, the player will not even run for 15 mins!

If the seller is ready to provide a proper demo of the unit and allows you to thoroughly check the player physical condition and also overall functionality....no harm in buying it....one HDMI cable missing is not a big thing....just buy a new Blue Rigger 4K 3D cable from Amazon!

Go with a friend to the sellers place and close the deal face to face....if he is not ready to provide working functionality test playback then dont pursue the deal!

All the best!

Sunilngcl

Not all dealers are bad....OLX specifies guidelines on closing deals with potential sellers....

Better to do a face to face deal....there are ample review and performance videos over Youtube which can easily guide as to what to expect when turned on. You can go prepared and demonstrate to the seller that you are well versed with the player operating etc. If there is any hanky panky with the circuits, the player will not even run for 15 mins!

If the seller is ready to provide a proper demo of the unit and allows you to thoroughly check the player physical condition and also overall functionality....no harm in buying it....one HDMI cable missing is not a big thing....just buy a new Blue Rigger 4K 3D cable from Amazon!

Go with a friend to the sellers place and close the deal face to face....if he is not ready to provide working functionality test playback then dont pursue the deal!

All the best!
hai sorry if i gave an impression that i am against such dealers or this particular person. i dont even know him directly i got the impression from my friend that he is quoting high price in that item and not giving proper history of the product. Each time his description varied according to my friend.Since he cannot go there and see that item directly so he wanted me to go and pick it up and as i myself am not any good in checking used item he was like if history ad price was ok then he will buy.anyway he found same product at a more reasonable price in olx itself.

I have seen that olx and HFV are two active mediums in India for Used Hifi purchases , in Dubai i have seen so many high end used dealers who make a living by just selling used AV.This is the only way people like me or you can afford such high end stuffs. So i really appreciate what these olx dealers are doing. but all i expect is reasonable pricing and good un tampered product.History of product and all others are not so important to me as i have someone who helps me locally to identify fraud ads and defective products.

So all people are more welcome to sell and buy in olx and here but if you are a dealer please give a straight story, if the item has any defect or repair and damage just be straight. and stop quoting same rate as in the show room. You may sell one but you wont sell many.
According to my friend who has helped me a lot in purchasing used items. these are the important points he told me to keep in mind

Always check that dealer price of the product not at the date of launch but when the product exited the market. Most of the time authorised dealers give good price and discount with warranty at almost the same price in case if high budgets.
[i have met this guy who asked for price above the showroom price].

If the speaker cones are damaged dont be alarmed but if any thing else is just avoid it.(you can identify that by comparing with online images of the same.

In case of electronics if the transformer or transistor is replaced just avoid it (you can buy if you could verify the originality of them). and if caps are replaced also dont be alarmed just make sure that is a good brand and of the same (or higher value in some cases).

In case of players make sure if its old you get the spares like lens . and check them for their reading speed and capability (like burned cds).
the tray smoothness and the OSD .

And Finally cables. Always trying to compare them with original cables before buying as there are so many fakes of branded cables.

And everyone beware of those South African guys who put ads at cheap rates. and ask for small amounts in advance i have found a huge bunch of ads and reported in olx. But still they are putting new ads.

efernand1

hai sorry if i gave an impression that i am against such dealers or this particular person. i dont even know him directly i got the impression from my friend that he is quoting high price in that item and not giving proper history of the product. Each time his description varied according to my friend.Since he cannot go there and see that item directly so he wanted me to go and pick it up and as i myself am not any good in checking used item he was like if history ad price was ok then he will buy.anyway he found same product at a more reasonable price in olx itself.

I have seen that olx and HFV are two active mediums in India for Used Hifi purchases , in Dubai i have seen so many high end used dealers who make a living by just selling used AV.This is the only way people like me or you can afford such high end stuffs. So i really appreciate what these olx dealers are doing. but all i expect is reasonable pricing and good un tampered product.History of product and all others are not so important to me as i have someone who helps me locally to identify fraud ads and defective products.

So all people are more welcome to sell and buy in olx and here but if you are a dealer please give a straight story, if the item has any defect or repair and damage just be straight. and stop quoting same rate as in the show room. You may sell one but you wont sell many.
According to my friend who has helped me a lot in purchasing used items. these are the important points he told me to keep in mind

Always check that dealer price of the product not at the date of launch but when the product exited the market. Most of the time authorised dealers give good price and discount with warranty at almost the same price in case if high budgets.
[i have met this guy who asked for price above the showroom price].

If the speaker cones are damaged dont be alarmed but if any thing else is just avoid it.(you can identify that by comparing with online images of the same.

In case of electronics if the transformer or transistor is replaced just avoid it (you can buy if you could verify the originality of them). and if caps are replaced also dont be alarmed just make sure that is a good brand and of the same (or higher value in some cases).

In case of players make sure if its old you get the spares like lens . and check them for their reading speed and capability (like burned cds).
the tray smoothness and the OSD .

And Finally cables. Always trying to compare them with original cables before buying as there are so many fakes of branded cables.

And everyone beware of those South African guys who put ads at cheap rates. and ask for small amounts in advance i have found a huge bunch of ads and reported in olx. But still they are putting new ads.

You didnt give any impression that you are against any dealer! Everyone must be cautious when dealing with someone they are not familiar or known to......you seem quite aware of pros and cons....so nothing stops you to review and make a purchase with appropriate cautions.....as stated by yourself, Oppo players are a bit difficult to get unless you buy from Ebay or if someone can carry a used / refurbished one from US etc.

Most of us prefer pre owned stuff as just to get a flavor of products that are around at an affordable price, use and then sell back again.....The Oppo 103 I picked for myself was pre owned and picked from this forum (luckily..with the help of a FM to check and ship it to me). It is good to have a network of friends who have ample knowledge and the ones you can trust to steer you to the right decision / choice.

Anyways all the best and hope you get the player you are looking out for.....

aarmath

To the original OP -

What is your budget, if there was a Oppo 105D for consideration? Complete with accessories & Region-free Blu-Ray kit add-on?

arunkvivek

I might suggest not to go for Oppo. My Oppo recently konked off due to power surge and I tried for service here. There is huge waiting time for spares. Might not be worth as service going to be extremely sparse with discontinued production line.

SPONSORED ADS