• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Wanted stereo setup in PUNE

Shashant

Hi Guys,

I am looking to build new stereo setup ( with optical in) through pre owned route.

I had BA VR2 paired with denon 2311 in the past, which are now with my brother.

Looking for whole package or integrated amp and speakers as separate.

I can pick from Pune, mumbai or Delhi NCR region as well.

Budget is around 35K.

Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

manniraj

There is one Pass F5 on sale in Pune, just grab it and you can live with it for a very very long time. One of the best Class A amps and most importantly it was built by Omishra :)

arj

Since this is your first setup,the practical way to look at this is that your tastes will change with time hence buy something which is the best you can buy but also buy those which you can sell quickly. there is never a "Last equipment" I can buy in our hobby :)
if you break it up i guess you are looking at splitting it as 20K for speakers and 15K for an amp ?

Since you are starting start with the best speaker you can buy for your room and then buy an amp which can go well with the Speaker.

BTW I am not sure of the 35K includes your source as well ?

Shashant

Thanks for all the pointers.

I have temporarily settled for Wharfedale 9.2 paired with Yamaha Ax 496 at the moment. Considering the age/condition, I am still lookout for a matching amplifier for WF 9.2.

Amplifier budget is 15k and looking for a mid level amps from marantz/ Nad/ CA or yamaha.

Can be picked up from Pune/ Mumbai and Delhi NCR region

SPONSORED ADS

Shashant

The 496 pumps out about 80 watts RMS at 8 ohms....should suffice.
Amp is good but left channel is not in working condition. Both the speakers are connected to right channel.

Keeping this thread open for some time for reasonable offers..

Shashant

Still looking for an integrated amp. Can pick up from Delhi NCR as well in next month

Manoj Nair

You can look at Norge for sure. An old reputed manufacturer of Hi Fi based at Mumbai.
You may contact Mr. Laxman at Norge (Eastern Electronics and he would be able to guide you well.
Try going for an audition which would be better to make a judgement.
Mr Laxman can be reached at 022-2446 6627.
Hope this helps

SPONSORED ADS