• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted Wanted stereo setup in PUNE

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

superczar

Can you try and sourc
Hi Guys,

I am looking to build new stereo setup ( with optical in) through pre owned route.

I had BA VR2 paired with denon 2311 in the past, which are now with my brother.

Looking for whole package or integrated amp and speakers as separate.

I can pick from Pune, mumbai or Delhi NCR region as well.

Budget is around 35K.

Thanks
Here is an unorthodox suggestion
Class D amps have really improved by leaps and bounds
While I won't put them at par with a high end traditional amp, they are as good as a low-mid end analog at a fraction of the price.

If you are on a limited budget now, may I suggest buying the best possible speakers you can ( I am partial towards KEFs) and use a cheap class D amp (e.g TPA 3116D2 ) as the amplifier to begin with ?

Since you are in Pune, you are welcome to compare the SQ of these cheap devices with relatively more acclaimed amp/AVRs from Marantz/ Harman Kardon (details in Sig) over a weekend at my place

You can always get an analog amp at a later stage if you want

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Shashant

Can you try and sourc

Here is an unorthodox suggestion
Class D amps have really improved by leaps and bounds
While I won't put them at par with a high end traditional amp, they are as good as a low-mid end analog at a fraction of the price.

If you are on a limited budget now, may I suggest buying the best possible speakers you can ( I am partial towards KEFs) and use a cheap class D amp (e.g TPA 3116D2 ) as the amplifier to begin with ?

Since you are in Pune, you are welcome to compare the SQ of these cheap devices with relatively more acclaimed amp/AVRs from Marantz/ Harman Kardon (details in Sig) over a weekend at my place

You can always get an analog amp at a later stage if you want
Thanks Superczar for the suggestion.

I have Wharfedale 9.2 with me now. Just looking for a good deal on used integrated amp. If I dont find anything I will probably go with Norge.
I also would love to upgrade to Kef someday.

Shashant

Mods please close the thread. Bought Yamaha AS500 from a FM.
I will probably upgrade from Wharfedale 9.2 to floor stander in 2-3 months time and open a separate thread at that time.

Thanks all.

SPONSORED ADS