Wanted Suggestions for New Setup

mgc8599

I am planning to setup new system. It will be geared towards TV viewing mainly along with some music and movies.
I was thinking of of a system with
1. 24 or 27 inch LED monitor
2. External TV Tuner Card (Have to Connect TataSky on it)
3. Any 5.1 Speakers (computer Speakers) to go with it.

can any body suggest good alternatives to the above system or what to buy for this system?

I have some issues for this namely,
1. The external TV tuner cards have only one output for audio so there might be some difficulty in connecting 5.1 Speakers

Can anybody please help me with this Setup?

With TataSky/ TataSky HD you wouldn't need a TV Tuner at all. You can directly connect it to your monitor. For everything else first answer prosenjit's query :)

sorry about the lapse I forgot to mention the budget. I am looking at a budget of around 25-30k. can be stretched a bit for a good alternative.
Thanks again

toshiba 32 semi hd lcd at 17k.....
creative pc spakers at 5k..........
u wont need tuner..direct hdmi/composite cable from tatasky stb to the lcd.......

thank you very much for the quick reply . just wanted to know how will i be connecting the speakers to either the STB or the LCD tv

if the tv has a headphone jack u r ready..insert pc spkers 3.5 male in into that.
if tv dont have the headphone jack just get a 80 rs RCA male to 3.5MM female adaopter ...locally may be 30 rs......in e bay IN around 80 rs to 100.male RCA to stb female RCA AND PC SPKERS MALE 3.5 IN INTO THAT ADAOPTERS FEMALE 3.5 JACK...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back