There is a old couple living in small Hall-cum-kitchen-cum-bedroom like house. near to my house. Husband being sick, most of the time attached to bed. They love to watch TV to kill their time.
They have old color TV which is almost lost its life and the quality of video is very blur and the controls will not work properly. They don't want to go for new set.
I have enquired with nearest TV repair shops to replace the same with the decent quality used TV, but nothing looks in perfect working condition. Couples dont' want to go for new TV even if they get free, to keep their self respect intact.
Many of the FMs here from Bangalore, if they/their friends might have such CRT TV for disposal which has been replaced by LCD/LED.
I request them to spare the same under the following conditions.
1) It should be from Bangalore, so I can pick it up personally.
2) Good working condition with remote.
3) Not bigger than 24" as the available space is very small to keep the TV.
4) Work with Dish or Set-top Box.
5) They can donate it or sell with reasonable price. I am ready to pay.
Kindly PM me or revert here. If I get more than one offer, I will select only best out of them.
-Moderator: I posted this thread here just to get more attention. If the moderator feels to push it to give away section, its OK.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.