• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Wemax One Projector For sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbalagopalan

Hi friends,

I am placing my Wemax One Projector here on sale which was bought on the 10th of November 2018 and hardly used it for 100hrs. max. This Unit was purchased by me personally and brought.

The projector is in impeccable condition and I would rate it as 9/10 for condition. One point is less only because I have inserted the HDMI & POWER CABLE (Audiogon's stricter rating policy which I follow) otherwise its as good as Brand new. With regard to performance I rate it 10/10.

Earlier I have used MI UST Laser projector and upgraded to this one. Yes I can confidently use the word upgrade here. Cause the 2000 lumens of increase in brightness made Himalayan improvement and Brilliant colour rendering.

I have placed order for native 4K Laser projector (Having used Laser projector can't go back to conventional projectors) so am selling this with in this short span of time.

I am willing to sell this for 1.35 Lakhs and I have the original double box packing and I will be bubble wrapping over and above that. I can send these photos in High resolution format by mail if needed.

This Projector can be shipped anywhere in India at the cost & risk of the buyer. I will take adequate care for packing. people who have bought from me know my efforts in packing and forwarding. All are welcome for Demo.

Thanks,

R. Balagopalan

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

delhite2

But as the OP said, he is upgrading to native 4k... This is not native 4k AFAIK.

rbalagopalan

What I have bought is the latest launch of MI Native 4K with HDR10 support thru HDMI projector and not the 2017 release one.

That first gen MI UST projector I bought in 2017 November itself and upgraded to this We Max one in 2018 November.

Still to say but for Native 4K and HDR 10 Support via HDMI I am not sure what kind of PQ I am going to get in my new MI4K.

KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED.

Will up date this forum once I test it thoroughly.

rbalagopalan

The Projector has been blocked by our Forum member. Will update based on further developments.

rbalagopalan

The Full payment has been received for the projector. The forum friend said he will visit in person and collect the same. Will keep posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS