• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB High Performance Hard Disk

Wharfedale Diamond 11.2 Speakers

Prabhu.ME

I have Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB hard disks for sale which are unused, brandnew & sealed. It was bought for some project, but selling it off as the project was dropped.

Model: WD2002FAEX

You can download the cataloge from the below given link

http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/SpecSheet/ENG/2879-701276.pdf

Application: As per the product information, WD Black hard drives are designed for enthusiasts and creative professionals looking for leading-edge performance. Its perfect for high-performance applications like photo and video editing,gaming and power PCs
WD Caviar Black is the high end series of the complete lineup of desktop hard drives.(lower series are caviar Blue & Caviar Green)
As Black series is having very high data transfer rate, I think its also perfect for Media Player/HTPC where we used to store/manage/play huge video files.

You can check the comparision review of WD Caviar Black & Caviar Green from the below given link.
(Please note: The review belongs to the older model of the same series & can be considered only for knowing the difference between Black & Green series)

Western Digital 2TB Caviar Green and Black Hard Drives - WD 2TB Caviar Green Versus 2TB Caviar Black - Legit Reviews

Below is the review of the current model which is for sale

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB review | Expert Reviews

Condition: These HDD are brand new, sealed & imported. Its in a bulk packing(as you can see in photos) & not having retail packing.

Warranty: It does not have Indian warranty, but the Sl No. shows generic warranty of 6 months(in WD website) from the date of manufacture (Mfr date is Nov 2012)

Please Note: Any reputed company will not provide high warranty period until unless the product is designed, built, manufactured to last longer than the warranty period.

You can check the pricing of the products in different online indian store & Amazon.com from the below given links

WD 2 TB Black Desktop Internal Hard Drive (WD2002FAEX) - WD: Flipkart.com

Amazon.com: Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Internal Desktop Hard Drive - WD2002FAEX: Electronics

Western Digital WD Black 2TB WD2002FAEX 7200 RPM 64MB SATA Internal Hard Drive | eBay

Buy WD Caviar Black (WD2002FAEX) Internal Hard Drive (2TB) @ 23% Discount | Snapdeal

WD Black Caviar 2 TB SATA Desktop Hard Drive Price in India, Buy Western Digital Internal Hard Disc Online - Infibeam.com

Price: The Indian online store price varies from Rs. 10000/- to 11000/- & my asking price is Rs.6000/- each.

Available quantity for sale: 6nos

Reason for sale: Its not required Currently & I want to generate some fund for buying some other gadgets.

Payment Mode: Cash, Bank Transfer

Transportation: At the cost & risk of buyer. I prefer local pick-up.

Please PM me if interested

I am posting "For Sale" thread for the first time & hope I have followed all the rules for the same.
The date in the photos shows 18.02.2013 as the photos were taken on that day but couldn't post it on same day. Sorry for the poor photo quality which was taken from mobile phone.

Thanks for looking

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  5. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  6. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  7. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  8. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  9. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments