• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

HotDEAL Whafedale Diamond 225 Bookshelf Speakers

Home Theatre Systems

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
diamond_225_offer.jpg

The Wharfedale Diamond 225 sits above the Diamond 220 as the largest ‘bookshelf’ type speaker in the Diamond 200 range. Utilising a larger, 165mm diameter bass driver, the Wharfedale Diamond 225 features a welcome and highly usable low-frequency extension, down to 40Hz.

The Wharfedale Diamond 225 benefits from Wharfedale’s Kevlar woven cone drivers, a technology handed down from Wharfedale’s flagship ‘Jade’ series Loudspeakers. A 25mm soft-dome tweeter accompanies the main woofer, loaded into Wharfedale’s improved enclosure for the latest Diamond series.

The Wharfedale Diamond 225 offers a nominal impedance of 8ohms with suggested amplifier power ranges of 25-120W. This makes them a comfortable pairing with most any modern stereo amplifier or AV receiver.

That extra low-end extension should add some extra ‘punch’ to those Hollywood Blockbusters. A pair of Diamond 225 as the main stereo pair with the addition of the Diamond 210 and 220C as satellite and centre channel speakers respectively, would make a superb entry point into building a quality AV setup.

stereophile.png

Wharfedale wins Stereophile's recommended bookshelf speaker award. Read the entire review.

BUY The Wharfedale Diamond 225 Bookshelf Speaker for just ₹27,200/pair

shah_ss

I admire Hifirmart and Anil for its fabulous gears. But i admire if they bring the cost of some of their offerings affordable. Pairing these in same price range as Elac's is a difficult choice to make. As wharf 's are known to be not so loud enough and requires to be driven at a high scale of amp vol.
Yes i may be wrong and these are good for long-hearing laid back music appeal. But still the price can be brought lower and everything today is back ported via China. The old gold customized versions are no where seen.