• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 & Magnat Supreme Centre Speaker C250

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgautam

Hi,

On offer are the following speakers which I have been using for roughly 5/6 years. Both of them are in good condition and have no dents or marks to note. The prices are fixed as they are priced to clear and I cannot go lower than this. I do not have cartons or packing for both of them but I will ensure that they are packed extremely well. In our dealership we routinely keep sending items thru road transport so my office has all the equipment to ensure safe packing.

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 Speaker Pair: Rs 9000/- plus shipping

The speakers are in very good condition and sound extremely nice. However I am pricing them lower than usual only because I lost one of the speaker grills while shifting to our new location. In fact both grills are available but one is damaged beyond repair. Otherwise the speakers are fine and look wonderful. In fact I find the curved cabinets very attractive when compared to the new Diamonds which have square ones. Everyone knows that Diamond 10.1s sound warm and musical.

Magnat Supreme Centre Speaker C250: Rs 5000/- plus shipping

I used to have the matching floor standers Magnat Supreme 1000s so I got this centre as well. I sold off the towers but the centre was so good that I retained it all these years though I would have changed atleast 6 pairs of front speakers. The centre really sounds good and there are some reviews also praising its performance. I decided to sell this because I need to buy a matching centre to my newly acquired Mission LX3s.

For those unaware of Magnats, this is a German brand manufacturing high end audio gear incl tube amp etc. They are quite reputed in Europe and only a few Indian dealers are offering their products now.

Thanks for going thru my listing.

Cheers
Gautam

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

sgautam

Update: received money for the Diamonds.

Magnat Centre Speaker is available. I will bear the shipping costs through Gati for 5k. This would be the final offer.

Thanks to those who sent interests. Cheers

sgautam

Payment received for the speaker and it's packed for dispatch. Thanks to those who wrote. Request Mods to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS