? Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 /? Polk RTI A7 series.

DRRUBIC

Which is better home theatre system for movies - ? Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 /? Polk RTI A7 series.
Suitable AVR in budget of 60,000

Do Consider Dali Zensor series in that range, widely regarded as better than Wharfedale and Polk and the likes in the price point.

+1 for Shibashis

Polk should be good for Movies compared to Whrafs,But Dali is better than Polk.

If you have option in your city for audition try Polk and Dali without AVR and Decide. But if you like to have a Blind buy, Dali could be best

hi thnx for inputs..i am new to forum and not much knowledge about speakers . i am planning for delicated room for home theater about 250 sq feet in budget of 3 lakh including projector.. local dealer showed me Epson- 6100 projector- which I liked, so it leave me with budget of about 1,75,000 for speaker and AV receiver.. I am 95% into movies . Local dealer suggested Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 with denon X2100, saying polk audio are too loud and i start hating them after some time and musical speaker make good movie speaker.. I will be thankful for input.. PLZ suggest good speaker with AVR combination

hi thnx for inputs..i am new to forum and not much knowledge about speakers . i am planning for delicated room for home theater about 250 sq feet in budget of 3 lakh including projector.. local dealer showed me Epson- 6100 projector- which I liked, so it leave me with budget of about 1,75,000 for speaker and AV receiver.. I am 95% into movies . Local dealer suggested Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 with denon X2100, saying polk audio are too loud and i start hating them after some time and musical speaker make good movie speaker.. I will be thankful for input.. PLZ suggest good speaker with AVR combination

Why dont you spend more on the Front & Centre on a better brand and go for cheaper brands for the rears.Add something like an SVS subwoofer later on to complete the system as you may already be covered with a good floorstandars bass.

Check out crystal acoustics t2 5.1 speaker package. One fm brought these speakers. They are available at htstore.in you can add a decent avr to complement it. The projector you are looking at seems to be overpriced by your dealer. You can get it for less than 1,10,000/- that leaves u with around 2 lakhs for your speakers and avr.

Is Wharfedale 10.7 a bad choice -? I have given advance-should i cancel it? how much will crystal acoustics t2 5.1 speaker package cost ?

I am 95% into movies . Local dealer suggested Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 with denon X2100, saying polk audio are too loud and i start hating them after some time and musical speaker make good movie speaker.. I will be thankful for input.. PLZ suggest good speaker with AVR combination

for 95% movies, you don't need a Diamond 10.7/RTi A7 FS.... Instead get 2 subwoofers & enjoy your movies......

Wharfedale 10.7 is real good for both movies and music alike. If your usage is limited to movie almost all the time then better go for satellites + sub combo as others suggested.

If you are going for satellites then you dont need to spend much for high wattage AVR's, rather spend the rest in getting good center + Sub.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back