• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Wharfedale Diamond 121, Cambridge Audio Azur 351A

Hey guys,

Ihave decided to sell my speakers +amp owing to the fact that I will be moving out of India in a couple of months. If you reside in Kolkata, please pm me for a demo.

Name:Wharfedale Diamond 121(pair)

Type:passive Bookshelf Speakers

Price:14,000/

Condition: Cosmetic -9/10, Sound -10/10

Shipping: Local buyers preferred, can ship if buyer pays shipping will split 50-50

Ownership: First

Description:

Up for sale are my Wharfedale Diamond 121s which are just 2.5 years old. They are probably the best warm sounding speakers in their genre with mids to die for. The speakers are cosmetically 9/10 and sound as good as ever.

Heres the whathifi 5 star review-

https://www.whathifi.com/wharfedale/diamond-121/review

Name:Cambridge Audio Azur 351A

Type:Integrated Amp with Burr Brown Dac

Price:22,000/

Condition: Cosmetic -9/10, Sound -10/10

Shipping: Local buyers preferred, can ship if buyer pays shipping will split 50-50

Ownership: First

Description:

Also up for sale is my beloved Cambridge Audio Azur 351A integrated amp in flawless condition It is one of the best sounding amps at its price and has all the best of Cambridge Audio components and the Burr Brown Dac produces a lively,warm sound so you dont have to purchase a separate DAC in case you are a newbie audio enthusiast. The quality of construction is very nice.Matches well with pretty much any speaker you throw at it and is powerful enough.
Heres the whathifi review-

https://www.whathifi.com/cambridge-audio/azur-351a/review

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

Speakers to be demoed by a FM coming week. However preference still goes to the Combo. Will sweeten the deal and will throw in my Tanotis basic speaker stands for free.

Spekaers+Amp+Speaker Cable+Stands @34k now.

Speakers blocked for an FM. Reducing the selling price of the Amp.

Price:20,000/
Just a reminder, this is an integrated amp+dac.

Looking for a quick sale, PM me your offers. This amp can drive most bookshelf speakers effortlessly capable of delivering 45W RMS into 8 Ohms.Also, you can use bi-wiring or add an extra pair of speakers.

Last edited:
PM me your offers for this fantastic combo. Ideal for someone who is entering the Hifi world because you don't have to buy anything else (apart from a place to keep the amp) to get the system running.

A fellow member's interested in the amp. Nothing concrete but blocking it for now till he decides to pass.

SPONSORED ADS
Both amp and speakers are again up for sale. Reducing the price for the entire combo to 32k which includes the speakers, the amp, stands and cables.

Separately, I will do 13k for speakers and 18k for the amp. Shipping charges split.

Blocking speakers for an FM who's interested. Integrated Amp still up for sale.To those who are interested, I will be happy to welcome to my place this weekend for a demo. :)

SPONSORED ADS