For sale is my entire audio system as I am moving to the US. I would prefer selling the speakers and stand together. Hence, posting the following:
1) Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 + Norstone Stylum 2 Stands
Asking Price for Combo = Rs 20,000 excluding shipping.
Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 = Rs. 16,100
Norstone Stylum 2 Stands = Rs. 7,900
Speakers: 9/10 - (No Scratches or dents, 9 only due to age)
Stands: 8/10 - (Spike shoes are completely rusted)
Date of Purchase: Mar 2012
Have original packing for speakers alone.
I am willing to break the combo, if I manage to sell the stands first. I currently have offers from fm's for speakers alone.
2) Norge 2060 Amplifier
Asking Price = Rs. 8000 excluding shipping
Purchase Price = Rs. 9500
Condition: 9/10 (No scratches or dents, 9 only due to age)
Date of Purchase: Mar 2012
Price can be negotiated if the entire setup is purchased by a single fm.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
12.6 KB Views: 753
5.2 KB Views: 747
4.5 KB Views: 747
4.7 KB Views: 746
4.2 KB Views: 744