• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Wharfedale Front/Centre, DVD Player and Denon Amplifier

uziel

I have the follow up for sale:

Wharfedale Xarus 5000 Series Front Floor standing speaker: 12000/-
Wharfedale Centre Speaker WH-2 : 6000/-
Panasonic DVD Player XV10: 1100/-
Denon Apmlifier AVR-1604: 12000/-

I am not using my home setup too often so thought to put it up for sale. They are all in excellent condition, do not go on photos, its a laptop cam so bad quality. This setup has been hardly used as mostly I was out for work. If someone takes this entire setup togather, I will provide them all the DVD collections that i have. Sale of individual components will be considered later. All thes eproducts have their original box, remote, manual etc. Location is New Delhi so shipping is not possible due to equipment size and weight. if any one want to ship it at their risk, they can make arrangements. PM me for any query.

Photos:

DVD Back by uzielkr, on Flickr

centre Front by uzielkr, on Flickr

Centre Back by uzielkr, on Flickr

SPONSORED ADS
Last edited:

SPONSORED ADS

krishnenduk

Bro...

Not even a minor intention of crapping ur thread.. Just to make u know that new Wharfedale Centre Speaker WH-2 is available for Rs. 3990 from HFV's own hifimart...

srinisundar

Bro...

Not even a minor intention of crapping ur thread.. Just to make u know that new Wharfedale Centre Speaker WH-2 is available for Rs. 3990 from HFV's own hifimart...
Generally my intention is not to interfere in sales thread , since you have started i will continue to highlight those for our intended members who are willing to buy.

Bro!!!May be he forgot to mention the price is for 2 pairs:p or it will be an special edition like the KI edition or SE:p:p Itz original price itself Rs.4950 per pair and selling for Rs.3990...:)

Last edited:

krishnenduk

Generally my intention is not to interfere in sales thread , since you have started i will continue to highlight those for our intended members who are willing to buy.

Bro!!!May be he forgot to mention the price is for 2 pairs:p or it will be an special edition like the KI edition or SE:p:p Itz original price itself Rs.4950 per pair and selling for Rs.3990...:)
:clapping:

@Uziel.. pls dont consider HFV as medium for making fast profit bro... Since hifimart itself is selling it for Rs. 3990, u can give it to any fellow HFVian at a giveaway price... :)

denzong

centre channel price reduced to 2500/-
i am getting tempted but just wondering how can they fir with my wahrf 9.5s cause i am planning 9.1 as surrounds with yamaha rx 671 as avr.

srinisundar

centre channel price reduced to 2500/-
"why this Kolaveri" to reduce the price, hope you are not "kolaveri" against the members who pointed out the price factor:p

Appreciate you for hearing our members pointing out the realistic price and reducing the same:)

hi uziel,
iss the panasonic dvd player region free?
if not, what region is it?
if it is region free, please hold it for me, and pm me the rest of the details such as age and warranty etc
cheers

uziel

Denon Amp and DVD Player SOLD...... only Wharfedale Centre Channel Speakers left.

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS