What AMP will best suit with Q Acoustics 3050i Cinema Pack?

I have auditioned Q Acoustic 3050i HT set with Marantz SR5013 and combo sounds great with details, clearity and Dynamics. Absolutely killer combination but QA sub was the weakest link .

Any avr should work of your choice.Qacoustic speakers goes well with Yamaha,Demon,Marantz or pioneer.Take a demo to make final call.
Cheers

I have Q Acoustics 3050i FS and 3090c with the Marantz SR 6013 and it sounds very good.
I recently bought the xtz 12.17 edge sub and i have noticed the sound clarity and quality from the speakers have increased to a point where i can clearly hear it. I dont know why but maybe the sub has taken off the load from the avr to drive the speakers.

Thanks to all of you for your cordial suggestion. But there is no service centre in Kolkata,it is in Mumbai. If problem arise,how can I handle then. It is my primary concern. One more, what sub woofer will rightly justify the 3050i cinema pack? Though I am not a bass lover, I need sheer listening pleasure.....please suggest.

There is a Denon/Marantz service center in Calcutta, I've heard. For suggestions WRT the sub, please mention your budget and room size.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back