What happened to Focal India?

mikehcm

I remember seeing Focal Audio coming up with showroom in Chennai, Phoenix mall and few other showrooms in other parts of the country as well if im not wrong, It was under construction for so many weeks until it disappeared all of the sudden in a day, also they have removed focal India from the country selector in their webpage, Was wondering what has happened, did they pull off their operations in India or is it just a short bust and expect them to come back any time?

I know their car audio distribution has moved to a new company based out of Bangalore. I think it is named Concept12V.
For other products, guess they are still hunting for a distributor in India

I think they already have one for India, though I’m not sure, but what’s interesting is they almost opened a premium store and all of the sudden they pulled the plug.

I was in the Phoenix mills mall in Bombay about a week ago and the store was still there. Not sure if it shut after that though.

I was in the Phoenix mills mall in Bombay about a week ago and the store was still there. Not sure if it shut after that though.
Yes its still there in Phoenix Mumbai.
They were offering a 25 % discount sometime back.

If you click on distributors, you will find 3 based in India, plus Focal France. It appears that it is open for sales any which way atm

I did audition Focal speakers at DNI Home theater at Bellandur, Bangalore about 4 months ago. Only thing is, they were trying to sell me the 714s (and those sounded good) if I am not mistaken about the model, which I later found were discontinued on Focal's international website.

I did audition Focal speakers at DNI Home theater at Bellandur, Bangalore about 4 months ago. Only thing is, they were trying to sell me the 714s (and those sounded good) if I am not mistaken about the model, which I later found were discontinued on Focal's international website.
Do you know what was the price they quoted?

Saahil International was Focal D & D
They have lost the D & D as of October, 2018.
The New D & D is Fairdeal - Mumbai.
They have got stock.
They shall start with the distribution soon.
They may nor may not get stores - as you saw earlier.
However, they will have dedicated demo rooms in different cities.
They are also selling Naim & Canton & Cabasse.
All will be available soon.
So I have heard - un confirmed.
I wish them the best !
I like Naim & Focal.
Bhagwan

Saahil International was Focal D & D
They have lost the D & D as of October, 2018.
The New D & D is Fairdeal - Mumbai.
They have got stock.
They shall start with the distribution soon.
They may nor may not get stores - as you saw earlier.
However, they will have dedicated demo rooms in different cities.
They are also selling Naim & Canton & Cabasse.
All will be available soon.
So I have heard - un confirmed.
I wish them the best !
I like Naim & Focal.
Bhagwan
Awesome, this is the level of detail I’m looking for, thank you!

You're right, PTC was the D & D but I had auditioned a couple of Focal Chorus' and Electras way back in 2012. Fair deal had quite a lot of Focals in stock in those days, hence the confusion.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back