What HiFi - Delhi

Can you also pls share more details regarding the same, I may also be interested to join you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A number of people want to go on Friday since it's a working day and hence less number of people at the show and more time to audition products.... Do PM me in case you want to go on Friday...

Has anybody received an envite for the show? I had signed up a while ago but no envite till now..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hello All !
My Flight comes in on the 21st & I stay @ Novotel for 3 nights. I am free to meet & do the show too - I return on Sunday. If any person is willing to meet - please do let me know. I am keen. Home visits too are welcome. Thanks,

I would also like to join in. It would be my first experience of hifi audio world.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is the invite
a8aad1f5760c8151c81d830373f962a5.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

A number of people want to go on Friday since it's a working day and hence less number of people at the show and more time to audition products.... Do PM me in case you want to go on Friday...
Have you visited?? I am planning to go today.... How is it?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Yes Very surprising. Virtually no feedback from Delhi FM's. Was the show that bad!
Cheers,
Sid

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back