What is the best all rounder loudspeaker in the 75k to 100k budget these days ?

square_wave

Guys,

I have not been looking at the speaker market for a while now.

What is the best all rounder loudspeaker in the 75k to 100k budget these days(FS &Standmounts) ? I know some of the usual suspects but trying to see if there are any new gems.

This is for someone I know.

Square.

if you have a budget of up to 1L i think you should get the ATC SCM11 which is available in India for less than 90k i think.

Very good all round performer, big sound , great bass, careful pairing can produce fine mid range.

i second the ATC m11's !

and add 3 others to the fray

spendor SA1 -

Dyna Audio 52 se

pro ac studio 115

It may not be in the league of the brands mentioned above but do audition the KEF IQ9. It is a fantastic floor stander.

It may not be in the league of the brands mentioned above but do audition the KEF IQ9. It is a fantastic floor stander.

And the new Kef Q900. Great reviews. Yet to listen to it though. Thinking of getting one for myself.

Last edited:
morel

grattans got access to it i think

i think kamal imports them though ( not sure)

morel

grattans got access to it i think

i think kamal imports them though ( not sure)

Yeah, Kamal Dhingreja imports Morel speakers to India. Not sure if he has any dealers in Bangalore

I personally like virenji's amitys. They took whatever we threw at them with ease. And we threw quite a lot. Also, when it comes with virenji's after sale commitment, very little to touch them out there. At the suggested budget range, these will come in with some to spare, maybe for music (software).

I think you need to look at the B&W range. Going by what the world press and audiophile reviewers say it is a very serious contender in most speaker categories. BLR dealer is there

I personally like virenji's amitys. They took whatever we threw at them with ease. And we threw quite a lot. Also, when it comes with virenji's after sale commitment, very little to touch them out there. At the suggested budget range, these will come in with some to spare, maybe for music (software).

which speakers ashok?

If the photo posted by unleash is the new Proac tablette Anniversary - I'd have to agree.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back