What is the difference between Ridaex Nuke 50' inch and Ridaex Nuke 55' inch?

Sudha95

I am very much interested in buying Ridaex TV, I have seen many of my friends have brought a TV , but majority of them have 43' inch TV. Since my hall is so big, i am bit confused with this two models and I also wanted to know whether is their any difference in display.

Last edited:
I am very much interested in buying Ridaex TV, I have seen many of my friends have brought a TV , but majority of them have 43' inch TV. Since my hall is so big, i am bit confused with this two models and I also wanted to know whether is their any difference in display.

Both the TVs are of nuke series by Ridaex and they are amazing but there are some small differences in both the TVs

The 55” tv has a 4096×2160 4K DCI Ultra High Definition resolution while the 50” tv has 3840p 4K Ultra High Definition LED Tv resolution, though both the TVs are 4k the 55” has more pixel density compared to the 50” Tv

The brightness of 55” Tv is 1800 Nits while the brightness of 50” TV is 1500 Nits

Last but not least the screen size of the tv has a difference of 5 inches

Both the TVs are of nuke series by Ridaex and they are amazing but there are some small differences in both the TVs

The 55” tv has a 4096×2160 4K DCI Ultra High Definition resolution while the 50” tv has 3840p 4K Ultra High Definition LED Tv resolution, though both the TVs are 4k the 55” has more pixel density compared to the 50” Tv

The brightness of 55” Tv is 1800 Nits while the brightness of 50” TV is 1500 Nits

Last but not least the screen size of the tv has a difference of 5 inches
Where are you located @Bipul Gokhale?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back