What is the LAST cassette you got?

Dude111

The last one I got was CREAM - Strange Brew/Very Best of Cream (1983)

EXCELLENT SET OF SONGS FROM THEM!!! (I had heard 3 of them before listening to the tape)

I would never have bought a cassette if the CD or LP was available: I would have bought that and made my own cassette for car/portable play.

My last cassette purchase would have been something carnatic, and would have been well over ten years ago.

kabhi alvida na kehna. it is symbolic as if the physical media dint want me to say goodbye

I think my last cassette was of Boom soundtrack with mundiyan tu bachke rahin track

forgot !!...but in the early days of CD I use to transfer a lot of CDs from friends to cassette for listening as CD recorders were not popular those days.....

Previously bought this cassette in the year 2002.

PT.Shivkumar Sharma- Live At Siri Fort. Sangeet Mahotsav '95.

Raga: Purya Dhanashri and Mishra Pahadi Dhun.

Cassette of Bayshore Records.

Cheers,
sunder.

Last edited:
Veer Zaara (2004) on audio tape and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna on CD. I liked some of the songs very much. Later went on to buy the Veer Zaara vinyl too.
However, I did buy some blank tapes (TDK) to compile selected songs on it so that I could play them in my car.

Cassette tapes I got within an interval of 2-3 months. Jodhaa Akbar was the last one. All of them are/were sealed (1st hand)

xmn1js.jpg

29ur51l.jpg

On Monday I got INK SPOTS: Timeless Treasures (16 hits)

This was made in Italy and I have tried looking up info on it and cant find any!! (First cassette I have gotton from italy (It has italian writing on it but the song titles are in english (1983))) On the bottom it says EVEREST EUROPA

The last one I got is a TDK HD-01 demagnetizer - Don't know if it counts as a cassette. Else it's the HUGE collection I inherited from FM Rajiv

The last cassette I bought was in 1992 'Mi Mexico' by Mexican singer Ana Gabriel.

Last edited:
On Monday I got INK SPOTS: Timeless Treasures (16 hits)

Ink Spots! Oh My God!

They were childhood favourites of mine (1950s) but I think they actually belonged to my parents' generation.

Whispering breeze, don't tell the trees, the trees don't need to know...

:eek:hyeah:

Whoa! Good question, haven't really thought about this over a decade now... I remember buying audio cassette of movie Chalte Chalte :indifferent14:

Today @ salvation army I got DEAN MARTIN - Golden Memories

I have loved the song THATS AMORE for along time and couldnt find it! (I was looking for the record but the cassette is fine also)

It was a tape of assorted heavy metal songs that I bought from Clyde's, which was an underground shop (literally, as it was in palika bazaar in Delhi). Of course, it was also an underground shop in the figurative sense. Anybody rewmeber this shop? My info is over 15 years old so I don't even know if the shop still exists. They also used to sell Thomsun originals and stuff like Casey's top 40s.

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back