What is your experience 'Dolby Atmos' on amazon fire stick 4K prime video?

ISO

1. How may tittles of Atmos media on prime video
2. What should be min internet speed for Atmos streaming?

Audio in firestick sucks. If you have an atmos set up and want to experience its tru potential you need to watch Blu-ray contents. In shield it’s better then fire stick but still it sucks.Netflix and prime are very average at best.

Apple TV 4K , best Atmos audio. and HDR video
Sadly it does not support DTS X & HD MA passthrough. Even though DTS X is less common but still lot of FMs use kodi to play content from their HDD & DTS HD MA is quite common.

Prime doesn't support Atmos+4K. However, Netflix does (check content below or simply search for atmos and all titles show up). Since Netflix supports a lot of pressure is on prime
25+Mbps

Firstly the audio quality of prime video and netfix (little bit better than prime) not good. To test your Atmos setup play the bluray Godzilla King of the monsters.

hi guys i wanted to know does fire tv 4k support dolby atmos? its says it does but i can't see anything in atmos. none of the content from netflix apple tv+ and amazon prime is playing in atmos

hi guys i wanted to know does fire tv 4k support dolby atmos? its says it does but i can't see anything in atmos. none of the content from netflix apple tv+ and amazon prime is playing in atmos
In the following vid, he decrease volume to zero and then increase is the trick to get Arnos.

Apple TV 4K (and movies on Apple ITunes)is a good streaming device.

But to get the best Blue Ray is the way to go. Nothing steaming will ever meet the quality of hard media.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back