What should be reasonable price for Demo piece of Samsung LED C6900?

isntn

Hi Friends,

I like the piece. But it is difficult to set price for demo pieces as I do not have expertise or experience.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Update: It is 6 Series 46" LED TV.

Last edited:
Thanks for info, Prankey.

I am offered more than 80K!

I will see what I can do.

Can you give me point or two for negotiation?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
Don't show eagerness or desperation and make it clear if you get a reasonable price of around 60K you would definitely consider.

Also, I can get you a 40D6600 3D LED LCD TV for around 84k. Best VFM I have seen is in 51D550 Plasma for 63K with 1 pair of 3D glasses which beats any LCD/LED TV hands down in terms of picture quality.

Thanks in advance.

Well it's a 2010 model (going by the C), so chances are the dealer needs to offload the set more than you wanting to buy it. (unless he gets a clueless buyer)

You may also want to check the usage hours thru the service menu. Price can be brought down depending on how many hours the set has run.

for service menu: turn off tv, on your remote press Info, Menu, Mute and Power On to access Service Menu. (or turn off tv, press MUTE 1 8 2 then Power On)

They did not budge from price. I am not in hurry, though.

Thanks for information, again!

Regards

Prankey sir , Did u come across any demo LED models under 60k ?

Please let me know.:)
I haven't, but tried. All the dealers I am in touch with have sold old models. And they keep cycling display pieces to ignorant customers so they never come down on pricing :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back