What should i buy for primarily for music but also movies

Firstly, this is getting super confusing. In the last 3-4 days you have started several threads on the same topic.
Sure recipe to put off members :).

You do need to tell us more on what you are aiming at to get the help in deciding.
You should not expect FMs to go back and forth on the earlier threads.

Do answer these questions.
What percent music and movies?
What is your source of music? Do you already have the source?
How do you listen? Sitting down in sweet spot or casually?
What setup are you plannng? 2.0, 5.1, atmos? I believe you have one pair of Elacs.
What is your budget for the whole setup?
And give your room size again.

Last edited:
Firstly, this is getting super confusing. In the last 3-4 days you have started several threads on the same topic.
Sure recipe to put off members :).

You do need to tell us more on what you are aiming at to get the help in deciding.
You should not expect FMs to go back and forth on the earlier threads.

Do answer these questions.
What percent music and movies?
What is your source of music? Do you already have the source?
How do you listen? Sitting down in sweet spot or casually?
What setup are you plannng? 2.0, 5.1, atmos? I believe you have one pair of Elacs.
What is your budget for the whole setup?
And give your room size again.

Sorry if i am confusing people. Perhaps its a reflection of my own confusion. My apologies.

60-40 music to movies
Source for music is mostly streaming and my digital music in my nas
Ill listen to it both ways. Sweetspot and casually. Mostly casually though.
I am confused about the setup. Should i go surround or only stereo? Hence the many posts i guess.
Budget is about 75k
Room size is 15x10

if you are not very much keen about surrounding and dolby then RN602 is the right option for Music and movies (if not thriller/horror).
RN602 is great stereo integrated amp with many connectivity options, you may connect easily NAS directly to Music server.

Sorry if i am confusing people. Perhaps its a reflection of my own confusion.

Relax buddy.. As FM @Naturelover suggested, try to keep your queries to one thread, as it would help other FM to understand your requirements and suggest solutions accordingly..

60-40 music to movies

I am confused about the setup. Should i go surround or only stereo? Hence the many posts i guess.

Even with streaming services like Netflix & amazon prime, you get multichannel out.. And if you happen to play BR Rips with multichannel audio then AVR to handle the audio decoding..

Budget is about 75k Room size is 15x10

You can complete a 5.1 set-up in that budget..

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back