What to buy to set up my Home theater? - Hyderabad, India

ravi_buz

Well the reason I specified my location in the title was to get the attention of local experts and we have few problems of our own (Power Cuts , service centers etc) and so was the reason.

So what i am looking for?

1. Well I have a 42" TV in a mid-size hall (Length - about 20 feet, Wide - 10 Feet). Looking to set up an home theater surround set up. I dont want to make a huge initial investment currently but want to keep adding stuff to it. I have Xbox and a pi and an android STB and use all of them for different reasons. So a box that can supports 2 or 3 HDMI is needed.

I have no clue what i am looking for all i have heard is Onkyo/Yamaha are the good brand to go with. Should I even try and do a home theater setup or should i just by LG 9.1 home theater set up?

Suggestions Please.

Hi

Since you are based in Hyderabad, why not go to Reliance Digital and check out the Marantz + Boston Acoustic Speaker + Blue Ray player package offer which seems to be available for 45-49k.....as far as the AVR + Speakers go...they provide a stellar performance and I am a very happy user for more than a year now.....you can click on my user name for related posts...

The key before any purchase is audition as many brands / models as you can with your favourite music and movies....shortlist t the ones that appeal to you in looks, features and performance...ofcourse budget plays an important role...all the best....

Hi ravi_buz,
+1 for the combo packages offered at Reliance Retail you might even find good deal (even complimentary with some models) eg. HTiB free with select LG LED TVs, or a pioneer HTiB system for 30K which includes a Bluray player.:licklips:

Hi ravi_buz,
+1 for the combo packages offered at Reliance Retail you might even find good deal (even complimentary with some models) eg. HTiB free with select LG LED TVs, or a pioneer HTiB system for 30K which includes a Bluray player.:licklips:

Hmm too many people suggesting reliance digital. Will go and check again. Currently waiting for the release of Atmos system from Onkyo

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back