What to do with old OLED?

bitanshudas

Hey,

I am looking to upgrade my LG CX 55" to 65". The CX has run for 3000 hours.
My question is how do you get any return value for old OLED? There's no exchange offer for sure.
I used to list my old LEDs to OLX or quickr and they used to bring decent price but not sure if people would be interested to buy an used OLED when people have burn in concerns.

Hey,

My question is how do you get any return value for old OLED? There's no exchange offer for sure.
I used to list my old LEDs to OLX or quickr and they used to bring decent price but not sure if people would be interested to buy an used OLED when people have burn in concerns.
Why not use it for some more years and save for a 77 or 83 inch Oled. 55-65 isn’t a big leap in today’s standard

Hey,

Use it as a bedroom TV

Hey,

If you are in Bengaluru, you will definitely get a buyer for a decent price (50-65K shouldn't be out of realm of possibility).

When I listed my Samsung Plasma TV for sale on the forum, the question of burn in had come up by the buyer (Who did buy the TV after inspection). We worked on trust (Which I guess you can't really rely on with Olx). You need to apply the same with your Oled. Honestly, I wouldn't give a krapp even if there was some burn in provided I don't stare at that precise part or corner of the screen. The average joe who does buy you TV probably won't notice.

If a TV is under warranty or extended warranty, do specify that and list it in olx or quickr. Is size the real issue or brightness or the lack of it your primary reason for selling?

Second living area, if you don't have one already there. As suggested earlier, for bedroom (I usually avoid them in the bedroom though) or use it for home office, CX were good for external monitor/video conf units as well. However, if you are able to fetch some decent amount by posting it here or on OLX etc. that would be the most preferred option.

No intentions of taking over this thread, but looks like the question is inline with the thread topic. I'm looking for a service who takes the broken ones! I've got a 55C8 with faulty panel. Are there service folks who take them away for some nominal amount?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back