What did you watch today?

Watched the Outpost(2020) today. Although the movie could have been 10 minutes shorter, the movie will bring that grin on your face if you have a good surround setup. Specially the final attack which consists of the last 60% of the movie. The explosions, gunshot, helicopters - a must for a surround setup. Made my Saturday evening!

Today saw the epic and one of the greatest,
Spiderman - No Way Home.

Couldn't make out much Dolby Atmos effects, don't know was it me or the mixing or the print.

20220319_204404_copy_1622x1046.jpg

The Kashmir Files - Vey hard movie to watch and very depressing. All would have known Kashmir Pandits were displaced during the insurgency in Kashmir in 1990's but never knew that it was a genocide that happened. Some of the scenes are so horrific and if these had happened in real it is very difficult to digest. Anupum Kher as he is a Kashmir Pandit in real life has lived like one in this movie. A very disturbing movie and will leave you depressed for a long time.
On an additional note, this movie is a perfect example if your content is good; it will do wonders in the Box office even without any big stars or publicity. Hopefully, Bollywood will learn from this and concentrate on content rather than piggybacking on sheer star power and vulgarity.

I want to eat your pancreas (Jmovie - from kissasian)

I am so happy I checked this one out after a very tiring day from work.
This is a MUST see movie! I recommend it to everyone!!!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back