What's the cheap and best Blu Ray Player

andy78

Guys as the title suggests plan to get a Blu Ray player which costs less and has the minimum features. If possible can get it from abroad. I need this to be hooked up to my Onkyo 3500.

Any suggestions!

I hope mine will be the cheapest :eek:hyeah:. I have the lg bd550 player hardly used for couple of months purchased it last july. I am not using it as I have bought the Toshiba 3200 model from Europe. If you are ok with the model you can PM me for a good offer. And also it plays almost all the formats of movies thru usb and supports both fat/ntfs file systems. I have the original package and also hdmi cable which came free with the model. I think the warranty is valid till this july.

Thanks.

I hope mine will be the cheapest :eek:hyeah:. I have the lg bd550 player hardly used for couple of months purchased it last july. I am not using it as I have bought the Toshiba 3200 model from Europe. If you are ok with the model you can PM me for a good offer. And also it plays almost all the formats of movies thru usb and supports both fat/ntfs file systems. I have the original package and also hdmi cable which came free with the model. I think the warranty is valid till this july.

Thanks.

Sorry bro not keen on getting something which is already used. Anyways PM me the price will consider it.

Thanks.

I am interested as well pls let me know the price i am in bangalore on 13th

can close the deal there

hi guyz can anyone suggest good 3d bluray player?
and are there any blu ray players which are region free
regards

Get a Toshiba BDX 3200 from amazon uk. It is 3D and can be region hacked to play any region blu-ray disks.

You should be able to get the Onkyo BD-SP309 for around Rs15K (list price is 20K) if you bargain a little with Onkyo. I was offered this price last week here in Hyd.

Another great deal for a Blue Ray player is the Sony PlayStation which plays Blue Ray Discs and gives you a nice entertainment option as well! Price is again around the 15K mark or less.

Get a Toshiba BDX 3200 from amazon uk. It is 3D and can be region hacked to play any region blu-ray disks.

No Blur-ray player can be 'hacked' to become region free for Blu-ray. You have to add a small board. This is the nature of data acquisition and transmission of Blu-ray. Any claims made to the contrary are incorrect.

Cheers

No Blur-ray player can be 'hacked' to become region free for Blu-ray. You have to add a small board. This is the nature of data acquisition and transmission of Blu-ray. Any claims made to the contrary are incorrect.

Cheers
I believe that there is a firmware update.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back