Where do you get blank cassettes from?

tcpip

The title says it all. What are your sources of good cassettes of each IEC type? What prices do you pay these days?

In Bangalore still Maxell Type I cassettes available in few places. Price is Rs.35 per cassette. TDK's almost disappeared.

Fortunately I have about 25 sealed blank cassettes and hope this sufficient for my life time of use.:):)

I bought some blank cassettes from eBay US, after getting my recent cassette deck last month. Metal cassettes are four times as expensive as chrome. But they are both available. And at about $3-4 per chrome cassette, I found the price excellent.

Then I accidentally stumbled upon www.tapeline.info in the UK. They have bulk cassettes, chrome type, at unbelievably low prices. These are "unbranded" or "assembled". Some customers are saying that the stock is identical to BASF chrome tape. I've ordered a few. Let them arrive -- I'll let you know how it works out. If this source works out, I'll not bother with branded blank cassettes again. :)

//I've ordered a few. Let them arrive -- I'll let you know how it works out.//

any updates. How's the cassette quality.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back