Where i will get Philips HTS 5131/94 ?

yemanmann

Hello,

I am from Delhi i want to buy Philips HTS 5131/94. Anybody please tell where i get this in Delhi market and what's its grey market price. As i heard that many people buy this in just 20K.

Hello,

I am from Delhi i want to buy Philips HTS 5131/94. Anybody please tell where i get this in Delhi market and what's its grey market price. As i heard that many people buy this in just 20K.
Why philips? Any reason? There were other brands (read hifi) suggested for you. Did you not demo them? Demo the hifi brands before deciding on Philips, Sony, Samsung etc. Just demo, demo... i assure you will find the difference.

actually my budget is only 20K. if u guys know any good soundbar in this budget then please tell. my room is small so i'll not take 5.1 channel HTiB

Last edited:
I read somewhere in the forum that soundware xs 2.1 system needs an amplifier. Only the sub is powered.

How's Samsung AirTrack sound bar (HW-F450) guyz. Anybody hear the Samsung AirTrack sound bar. Actually i got a combo offer on Samsung 32" LED TV that they will give AirTrack sound bar in 10K which cost in market about 20K.

I thought that when I saw there is an option to add AVR in hifimart but when I saw PDF Here, thought there is a pair of speaker level output. Not sure what are they for!

Many subwoofers have speaker level input. There will be circuits inside to convert it into line level signal and then feed the inbuilt amplifier.

If they have speaker level output too, it means the sub will do the bass management. ie the speaker level output will have a LF cut off which can be fed to the satellites so that the bass is managed by the sub. This prevents damage to these tiny satellites. This also helps in avoiding a line level input running parallel to the sub. The specs say FR is 150 hz for the satellites which means speaker output from the box will cut off at that frequency.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back