Where to buy 4K movies and steelbooks

krishpiscean

Returning to India for good with lot of 4k movies but want to know where to source 4K movies and steelbooks in India. I have searched amazon and flipkart and all of them are ridiculously priced. Looking for suggestions.

Will soon start a giveaway thread for my blu ray collection to make room for 4Ks.

The best place to buy cheaper 4K movies is the USA. So if you are there currently bring a bagful of 4K movies.
That's true. Made a merry of every black friday sale. Have around 350 but cannot source from USA forever, need Indian marketplaces too.

Btw, what can be the best places to sell used blurays in India ? Every 4k movie comes with a BD disc and digital movie which i dont use.

That's true. Made a merry of every black friday sale. Have around 350 but cannot source from USA forever, need Indian marketplaces too.

Btw, what can be the best places to sell used blurays in India ? Every 4k movie comes with a BD disc and digital movie which i dont use.
Iam interested in buying your used blu-rays brother, if price is good

Put up your Blu-ray used discs for sale here. I am sure a lot of us will be interested if the titles and prices are good. Movie choices are very personal, and I may not like what you like and vice versa.

That said, may of us are moving away from playing discs to playing ripped files. All that aside, you have good chance of selling your discs here.

Put up your Blu-ray used discs for sale here. I am sure a lot of us will be interested if the titles and prices are good. Movie choices are very personal, and I may not like what you like and vice versa.

That said, may of us are moving away from playing discs to playing ripped files. All that aside, you have good chance of selling your discs here.
+1

True sir.

Can we sell movies on the forum, last I was updated 5-6 years ago that all digital media and non HIFI equipment are not allowed for sale.
Pls correct me, want to adhere to our regulations.

thank you

True sir.

Can we sell movies on the forum, last I was updated 5-6 years ago that all digital media and non HIFI equipment are not allowed for sale.
Pls correct me, want to adhere to our regulations.

thank you
You could be right. My bad. Please check with one of the moderators before taking the next step.

We pay a premium for physical media in India, where only selected titles are released. Your best bet is getting them from USA itself.

Another option is to import from UK but ever since the lockdown was imposed in India, Amazon UK is not shipping all titles to India (waiting for them to resume shipping). It's an expensive affair to be a collector here!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back