Where to buy Hindi Vinyls in Hyderabad

Shrini

Hi Guys, I have just started a vinyl collection and am looking for a good place to source my LPs, preferably in Hyderabad. Can someone help me? I am planning to visit London later this month and plan to buy a Project Xpression III.

Hi Guys, I have just started a vinyl collection and am looking for a good place to source my LPs, preferably in Hyderabad. Can someone help me?.

I have around 250 Hindi and 200 Telugu Lp records for sale. You can send PM for more details.

Thanks,
Raghu

Last edited:
I have around 250 Hindi and 200 Telugu Lp records for sale. You can send PM for more details.

Thanks,
Raghu

Hi Raghu, I am new to the forum and don't know how to send a personal message :sad:. If you can text me your number on 8106677775, I'll call you.

Thanks
Shrini

Thanks Shivam. I am specifically interested in Hindi LPs from the pre-1980 era. Please let me know if you have some to spare. Cheers

Hi Raghu,
I am interested in buying hindi & telugu lp records please let me know if you have any left. Since I just joined the forum unable to pm you. You can reply to me at harshach at outlook dot com.
Thanks,
Harsha

i have many to sell
pls pm your mail id will mail the list

Hi Hemant,
I am interested in buying hindi & telugu lp records please let me know if you have any left. Since I just joined the forum unable to pm you. You can reply to me at harshach at outlook dot com.
Thanks,
Harsha

Hi Raghu,
Thanks,
Harsha

Sorry Harsha,

All records are sold to FM few months ago
Thanks,
Raghu

Hi

I am Dileep/Bangalore , interested to buy LPs of Telugu (Echo, AVM and HMV ) and Hindi.
I can pickup any where from Andhra Please PM me.

Hi Guyz...I am looking for places to buy Hindi vinyl records in Hyderabad. Will highly appreciate if anybody can help with pointers or contacts of LP dealers in Hyderabad..:)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back