Where to buy reion free Pioneer BDP-450 in chennai ?

urindian

I have enquired few guys from the grey market and they say no stock available for BDP-450 and they quote Rs.12 K and they are not sure whether the player is region free,Anybody know a good place to get this BD player in and around chennai?

No BD player is region free by default. Pioneer BDP-450 can be made region free by firmware update. That is something you will have to do later by yourself.

I have enquired few guys from the grey market and they say no stock available for BDP-450 and they quote Rs.12 K and they are not sure whether the player is region free,Anybody know a good place to get this BD player in and around chennai?

Vipul Audio & Decibel deal with Pioneer products... check with them...

It is aval in hifimart.com for around 20K Pioneer BDP-450 Blu Ray Player

Vipul Audio is not dealing with Pioneer Bluray players anymore

Decibel charges 17 K after discount and they dont have stock

Home Theatre Solutions,T.Nagar, offers for 13.5 K ,But unfortunately they too don't have stock

:sad:

Wont the BDP 450 with Custom firmware wont play Bluray discs bought from Burma bazaar ? shows UNKNOWNDISC ..I have the HDsir 5.10 firmware

Vipul Audio and Home theater solutions both had only grey market stuff and Vipul audio quoted 11k for a BDP 170 which is a non warranty model and he argues that he will provide warranty. Who wants that kind of cheap deal? Decibels was so genuine.... Please stay away from Vipul very unethical dealer. He talks well and non stop but end of the day he will not pick your phone once the product is sold and moreover he was too rude when we went back for a friends Yamaha 299. Try AutoNode or DECIBELs or Pioneer Genuine Store at ashok nagar.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back