Where to buy sp-fs51-lr

noknor

Hello Everyone,

I have been thinking of buying the Pioneer Floorstanding speaker sp-fs51-lr that has been receiving a lot of positive reviews.
I want it to the Denon RCD N7.

I have been searching unsuccessfully all over the internet and forums looking for a place where I can get it in Chennai .
I tried Pioneer customer support and they say they do not have that model yet in India.

Is anyone aware of a place where I can get it in Chennai or how can I buy it elsewhere and get it shipped to Chennai.

Thanks.

at such low prices u will get a poor floorstanding speaker. A good pair of bookshelves will be much much much better in sound quality and imaging

at such low prices u will get a poor floorstanding speaker. A good pair of bookshelves will be much much much better in sound quality and imaging
Its not so,these speakers are very good for movies & not that bad for music.Still for music priorities,another option has to be searched.

Wow such a well informed judgement you passed there /sarcasm :p ... Frankly speaking at the recent meet we didnt really test it in a stereo setup, just in the 5.1 setup for movies... Something we should really look into... Could be a god given for ppl looking in to creating low budget stereo setups...

Spiro has checked them out in stereo mode at mav's place. He's given quite positive comments for their stereo output too.

thanks everyone for all the responses.
@kneo , @gazal thanks for the info, I will get in touch with ashish

Last edited:
How much is it priced at ?
Any idea how it would do as surrounds ??
HT experts how would it compare to Athena WS-60 purely for surround duty ?

Last edited:
Flash, you are asking about the floor standers right? I bought the whole 5.1 package for ~47k. If I check the ratio of the costs they have listed on their website the split-up must be something like:
~18k for FS pair
~9k for BS pair
~7k for CC
~14k for SW

Wouldn't the FS no matter how cheap be overkill for surrounds?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back