Where to buy VTV tamil blu ray

Hi,

I want to buy blu ray version of VTV tamil movie. From online search, got 2 places:
blurayonlinestore: Vinnaithandi Varuvaya Blu-Ray Out By Ayngaran International
Welcome to Ayngaran Online Retailer !!!

Anyone bought from either of above?
Is it safe or would you suggest any other place where I can buy.

Thanks in advance!

Sri, Happy to see another VTV fan :yahoo:

Ayangaran gives the fine quality film DVD's.I have many Original Ayangaran DVD's which sounds awesome. So Blu-ray too should not go wrong or disappointing you anyways.

Yes. And looks there are no official distributors here in India who sell in INR :(

Sad state of industry as there is literally no demand for Blu ray regional movies in India.

I really doubt if Ayngaran ship it to India. There was also a TSK Blu-Ray release for VTV and they also did not release it in India.

Last edited:
Yes. And looks there are no official distributors here in India who sell in INR :(

Sad state of industry as there is literally no demand for Blu ray regional movies in India.

Best available as 720P in torrents...

available in burma bazaar (25GB Disc's) for Rs.120..i use to buy for Rs.100 as i purchase 15-20 movies at a time.

Sorry just noticed that you from Hyderabad. Anyways just posting this for info.

available in burma bazaar (25GB Disc's) for Rs.120..i use to buy for Rs.100 as i purchase 15-20 movies at a time.

can you pls share me the shop name or contact no in burma buzaar for bluray cds that you mention

I am not sure if Ayngaran UK store will ship to India as most official retailers refuse to ship to India as they only have video rights to sell them in select countries outside India. But if the Ayngaran UK store is willing to ship it to India then you can buy it with confidence as the Blu-ray is of excellent quality.

The songs (videos) from VTV are available in Blu-ray format in a compilation titled "Kollywood Hits Vol 01" and is available in India.

Those must be pirated discs.

Ramesh,

How much they are charging for 50GB discs, I have been offered at Rs 350 for tamil movies and found another shop which offer all the English 3D movies 50GB for Rs 225.

Spoke to one Mr.Thomas from TNagar got the contact from OLX and was told this 50GB discs are only labelled so and contain only 25GB data. I am anyway planning to get a BD-ROM\BD-RW to mainly check the file size of these discs.

Before anyone talks about piracy let me say in india, only 4 Tamil Blu-ray original movies are available:

1.Chandramukhi
2.Shivaji
3.Billa 2
4.Sodhu Kaavum

and I have purchased original copies of all the 4 over and above the pirated 100Rs copies.

please checkout mymoviemall.com for all your requirements. Have recently purchased movies from them directly and they also sell through amazon.in.

Regards

Arvind

The songs (videos) from VTV are available in Blu-ray format in a compilation titled "Kollywood Hits Vol 01" and is available in India.

Thanks Nishant! Just ordered Kollywood hits from amazon.in. Seems like a good collection. If anyone has it already, is the video/audio quality good?

Thanks Nishant! Just ordered Kollywood hits from amazon.in. Seems like a good collection. If anyone has it already, is the video/audio quality good?

I have both:

Favorite Hits of Kollywood Vol 1(2012)
Best Songs Of 2010 Tamil BluRay

Highly enjoyable, amazing HD video and DTS audio quality.

Before anyone talks about piracy let me say in india, only 4 Tamil Blu-ray original movies are available:

1.Chandramukhi
2.Shivaji
3.Billa 2
4.Sodhu Kaavum

Are you sure? Quite surprising because I have seen the Musical ray and best of 2010 video songs, they are native 1080p with DTSMA. Why they will not have a Bluray release is not clear to me.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back