Where to buy Wholesale Electrical Switch Boards in Mumbai for Entire House?

mitware

I need to replace Electrical Switch Boards for my house in Mumbai. I need different sizes and shapes of Electrical Switch - 5 Pin, 3 Pin, Regulator, Cable, etc and would like to buy these from a wholesaler for cheap as the Retail is very very expensive. I am in Kandivali - Borivali Area but don't mind travelling a bit to buy these at discount. Please let me know. Thanks.

I need to replace Electrical Switch Boards for my house in Mumbai. I need different sizes and shapes of Electrical Switch - 5 Pin, 3 Pin, Regulator, Cable, etc and would like to buy these from a wholesaler for cheap as the Retail is very very expensive. I am in Kandivali - Borivali Area but don't mind travelling a bit to buy these at discount. Please let me know. Thanks.

I recently purchased in bulk at a local distributor in my city at a good discount. Finalise which company's products you want to buy, locate the distributor in your area and then work out a good deal.

Have you heard about loharchal? This is where all wholesales for electrical hardware are. It's near Crawford market. I am surprised that you are not aware of this area

And by the way retailers also give a discount of anywhere between thirty to forty percent on the list price. Maybe depends on how much well you know him

Go for a brand called Alme. They are as good as Roma and are very cheap, I used them in my house renovation last year, no issues so far.

Thanks Koolpal for your recommendation - is this brand available with all retailers? or do you know of any places near Kandivali/Borivali WEST that I can buy it from?

All Electricians keep getting/recommending Anchor/Roma which is really expensive. A simple Roma plug or switch costs around Rs 50-60. And I have seen that they malfunction / get burnt too. So don't know why the hype. Anyways, Please let me know further about Alme.

Rikhav, I didn't knew about loharchal and its really far for me. But thanks for letting me know.

Shivam, How do I find the local distributor of any brand? Justdial/Google? any other ways?

Agreed its far but by train it won't take long to reach and plus you will save quiet a bit

Go for a brand called Alme. They are as good as Roma and are very cheap, I used them in my house renovation last year, no issues so far.

I have also used ALME 3 years back and working satisfactorily since then. They are cheap (as compared to ROMA) and also very good. It must be available at any local hardware stores nearby. You must get a discount of 35-40% on the price list.

Regards,
Suresh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back