Where to demo headphones in Gurgaon?

harshalbid271

Hi guys!

I'm a music enthusiast who just got his first pay check :yahoo:

I've been wanting to buy a good set of headphones for a long time. I'm willing to spend anywhere between 200$ - 400$, maybe even 500$ if I like something enough to justify the cost. But the thing is I don't want to buy one without trying it on.

So is there any place you guys can recommend in Gurgaon, or south Delhi (prefer Gurgaon) where I can try on high fidelity headphones?

Cheers!

Hi guys!

I'm a music enthusiast who just got his first pay check :yahoo:

I've been wanting to buy a good set of headphones for a long time. I'm willing to spend anywhere between 200$ - 400$, maybe even 500$ if I like something enough to justify the cost. But the thing is I don't want to buy one without trying it on.

So is there any place you guys can recommend in Gurgaon, or south Delhi (prefer Gurgaon) where I can try on high fidelity headphones?

Cheers!

Sony MDR-V6 or MDR 7506 is the best Headphone of past 3 decades. So you can purchase these two models without audition....satisfaction guaranteed

Sony MDR-V6 Vs. Sony MDR-7506 | eBay

The Best $150 Over-Ear Headphones | The Wirecutter

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back