Which 3D glass best for KODI Player 3D modes ?

edjamesx

I have a non 3D TV , and using HTPC (KODI player) as my media player. Recently i have got alita battle angel 3D movie , I watched with Red/Cyan 3D glass.
It's good , how ever not the best. The color details & 3D depth are not overwhelming.

Kodi.PNG
Here are the options displayed by KODI.

Would be other modes better than Anaglyph red/cyan ?.
And for Interlaced mode what kind of 3D glass we need to get?.
Please suggest if anyone using similar setup.

Hello,

Since your TV is non-3D TV; neither of these modes will do justice. Out of these modes, Anaglyph red/cyan is the better one. I have been there and done that. I dropped the idea of watching 3D movies as 3D TV got discontinued later.
If you are so keen on watching 3D movie, it will be better to get a 3D projector or TV. Sorry if my words seems harsh. Blame it on my poor english skills.

Hello,

Since your TV is non-3D TV; neither of these modes will do justice. Out of these modes, Anaglyph red/cyan is the better one. I have been there and done that. I dropped the idea of watching 3D movies as 3D TV got discontinued later.
If you are so keen on watching 3D movie, it will be better to get a 3D projector or TV. Sorry if my words seems harsh. Blame it on my poor english skills.
Thanks. Thats useful info.
Interlaced 3D mode works with 3D TV only then ?.

I was also not big fan of 3D , how ever after seeing the effects of 3D , its tempting me towards watching movies with 3D.
I also tried playing game (Rise of the tomb raider) with nvidia 3D vision + red/cyan 3d glass. Game looks cool with 3D.

Thanks. Thats useful info.
Interlaced 3D mode works with 3D TV only then ?.

I was also not big fan of 3D , how ever after seeing the effects of 3D , its tempting me towards watching movies with 3D.
I also tried playing game (Rise of the tomb raider) with nvidia 3D vision + red/cyan 3d glass. Game looks cool with 3D.
Yes. You are right.

Anaglyph 3D does give some 3D effects, but not the best. Even, i am on the same boat. I would love to watch 3D movies but don't have the needed 3D display.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back