Which 46 Inch LED+3D+Smart TV should I buy

Naval.Mahendrakar

Hello Friends,

I need your valuable suggestion on which of the following TV I should go for, I am not really interested in Smart TV but the problem is that there are no good 3D TVs without the Smart Option...

I am keen in having a good picture quality, hassle free use ( Protocols, Formats, Connectivity, User friendliness etc )..

The Prime user will be my 9 year Son and my Wife, week-ends for me like Movie and Sport etc....

These are the options I am weighing and need your suggestions..

1) Panasonic-----> TH-P50ST50D
2) LG------------> 47LA6910 or 47LA8600
3) Samsung------> UA46F7500BRLXL
4) Sony----------> KDL46W950A

Thanks & Regards,
Naval.

Hello Friends,

I need your valuable suggestion on which of the following TV I should go for, I am not really interested in Smart TV but the problem is that there are no good 3D TVs without the Smart Option...

I am keen in having a good picture quality, hassle free use ( Protocols, Formats, Connectivity, User friendliness etc )..

The Prime user will be my 9 year Son and my Wife, week-ends for me like Movie and Sport etc....

These are the options I am weighing and need your suggestions..

1) Panasonic-----> TH-P50ST50D
2) LG------------> 47LA6910 or 47LA8600
3) Samsung------> UA46F7500BRLXL
4) Sony----------> KDL46W950A

Thanks & Regards,
Naval.

Go for 46W950 best tv available now. Samsung model wont stand infront to pq of sony flagship model. Don't even look for lgs dump tvs.Even their crts are of worst quality.

go for the sony 46w950...better black levels than samsung 46f7500....and picture looks best from any source be it SD or HD......if you want to try
plasmas try the latest models from panasonic 50st60(3D Smart tv) or 60s60(if you don't want 3D & Smart tv).....there is nothing like enjoying movies on a big screen....plasmas are superior to leds on black levels,colour rendition,screen uniformity,motion handling & viewing angle)....besides plasmas produce realistic images and realistic colours.....take a demo and decide for yourself...

Thank you for your help..seems Sony leads the comparison and quiet natural because of their picture quality..

Actually I started only with Samsung and LG as every sales person spoke about only these two but later I realized that Sony and Panasonic are also good and got in to this multi-brand comparison confusion...

Cheers,
Naval.

yah..take sony for ur case..thahn plasmas
but one little suggestion..
you mentioned your better half and kid will mostly watch..
so is it for Hd channels mainly,sd also..right..

and weekend 2 cinemas..for yourself..right..

have you thought like this..may seem weired..but best i belive
1.a 32 inch tv for reguler rough use as u mentioned.....30k..
2.a projector for your particuler cinema use.......rest of the budget..

just an idea ..no offence

If possible wait for 51F8500 or take a giant leap and buy 64F8500. Brightness of LEDs couples with the deep blacks of PLASMAS = F8500. Also you get a bigger size (which is the most important factor) for lesser money.

HDTV Set Up

50ST50 is old version. The new one is 50ST60. I think it's a good model and there are lots of positive review for the same. At around 1.1 lacs or so, it's good option.

If you insist for an LED, then go for 46W950. It is way better than the Samy. LG does not even can be compared.

Rest take a demo and decide yourself.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back