which avr is best among these?

Souvick Biswas

Please help me find the best avr among these.

1. Denon X540 BT
2. Yamaha HTR 3067
3. Pioneer Vsx 524k

or can I get anything better in the budget of less than 30k?
thanks.

Best in terms of sound quality ?
Best is build quality?
Best is reliability?
Best is resale value?
Mention your meaning on BEST
Our members can guide to pin point .

Just one suggestion before discussion
Pioneer vsx 531/532 is the one you have to compare with those.
Compared to VSX531/532 524 is old model imo.
Atb

Best in terms of sound quality ?
Best is build quality?
Best is reliability?
Best is resale value?
Mention your meaning on BEST
Our members can guide to pin point .

Just one suggestion before discussion
Pioneer vsx 531/532 is the one you have to compare with those.
Compared to VSX531/532 524 is old model imo.
Atb
best in term of sound quality obviously.... and pioneer vsx 531 is 38k in price.. :(

best in term of sound quality obviously.... and pioneer vsx 531 is 38k in price.. :(
I would suggest for Audition before u finalize.
As mentioned by @elangoas possible you can check with reliance digital for demo.
Btw what speakers you are planning.
you have to decide on that Speakers model and budget before u finalize the AVR.

I will for sure. but is it best among them as it is almost 8k more...?? in this price denon x550 bt is also available....
I would prefer Marantz1508 over Denon550bt.
I know Denon 550 is latest model but Marantz 1508 is having pre out for front channel and sturdy binding post for speaker connections.i feel preout is added advantage for future upgrade with poweramp.
Ps:I don't have hands on experience on both models

thanks elangoas.... is it comparable with those above mentioned avr?

Yes.. It is competing model with the AVR you have mentioned.. It has HD audio codec..

Here is the data sheet of the Sony model, check if it meets all you requirement - https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/STRDH550_mksp.pdf

i mean its so cheap so i am a little bit confused....

it is the other way round..

it's price is 26 actually. but they are selling it in 14k..... and some user complaining about the product. so will it be wise to purchase it...?? its show as sold out.

It is aval for mumbai pincode.. You can drop in to nearest reliance store and enquire on the same..

I would prefer Marantz1508 over Denon550bt.
I know Denon 550 is latest model but Marantz 1508 is having pre out for front channel.i feel that's added advantage for future upgrade.
Ps:I don't have hands on experience on both models
thanks kalyan.... im confused about denon x 540 bt and marantz as u said.... it is 8k more. should it be worth spending this for avr or can i add this money in sub and speaker?

Yes.. It is competing model with the AVR you have mentioned.. It has HD audio codec..

It is aval for mumbai pincode.. You can drop in to nearest reliance store and enquire on the same..

I will for sure... and if i can buy it. i will spent the saved money on sub and speaker. but if it is not possible... then can u tell me which should i pick among them? i am picking denon x 540 bt as of now. will it be good choice?

thanks kalyan.... im confused about denon x 540 bt and marantz as u said.... it is 8k more. should it be worth spending this for avr or can i add this money in sub and speaker?
It's all about your budget and speaker plan.
You did not mentioned about your speaker plan.
Are you planning for satellite/BS/FS ?
if you plan for satellite speakers select basic model AVR and spare some budget for Good sub.Quoted Sony model and Denon 540bt can easily drive upto BS I believe.

It's all about your budget and speaker plan.
You did not mentioned about your speaker plan.
Are you planning for satellite/BS/FS ?
if you plan for satellite speakers select basic model AVR and spare some budget for Good sub.Quoted Sony model and Denon 540bt can easily drive upto BS I believe.
i want to add a decent subwoofer (not shortlisted anything as of now..... u can advice in 20 k )and some 5.1 tower speaker with it like taga tav 506... . help me decide which avr will be good with it?

I will for sure... and if i can buy it. i will spent the saved money on sub and speaker.

Spending the remaining budget on speaker package + sub is better..

but if it is not possible... then can u tell me which should i pick among them? i am picking denon x 540 bt as of now. will it be good choice?

If cost is a concern, settle for the least expensive ones.. You won't loose anything by choosing one model over the other..

some 5.1 tower speaker with it like taga tav 506...

Taga TAV series is the least expensive 5.0 speaker package which you can get, but worthy option.. 506 would just do with Sony AVR..

i want to add a decent subwoofer

You can consider one from Taga too.. TSW series..

If you take the above route, it would be the BEST 5.1 set-up <=50K..

Spending the remaining budget on speaker package + sub is better..

If cost is a concern, settle for the least expensive ones.. You won't loose anything by choosing one model over the other..

Taga TAV series is the least expensive 5.0 speaker package which you can get, but worthy option.. 506 would just do with Sony AVR..

You can consider one from Taga too.. TSW series..

If you take the above route, it would be the BEST 5.1 set-up <=50K..
if i can not get the sony avr then i will have to cut my budget for sub and speaker. as taga tsw is 25k + so then will i go for yamaha sub ns sw 050 or sw 100? how are they? s06 taga is almost sure. how will be the configuration? denon x 540 bt for 26 k? taga speaker 506 for 18 k and yamaha sub for 15. total in 60k.

if i can not get the sony avr then i will have to cut my budget for sub and speaker.

In that case, drop the sub for now and get one of these speaker packages & AVR..

as taga tsw is 25k +

There are various models of Taga, TSW 90/120/200.. Until a while back, 90/120 we're aval on eBay.in for <20K.. So keep checking hifimart, eBay.in & amazon.in for prices of these models and grab it when you have enough budget..

denon x 540 bt for 26 k? taga speaker 506 for 18 k

If you are not able to get Sony AVR, then this option is one of the better ones..

Don't just rush for subwoofer now to complete 5.1 in your budget..You have to wait for the right time and grab a good one..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back