Which brand of HTiB you have?

Which brand of HTiB do you have

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rupam

In this festive season people are in a hurry to buy HTiBs. Enthusiastic people goes through this forum and takes time to read the posts and decide to buy their HTiB setup.
So let us see which brand of HTiB is most preferred by the hifivision members.

I request all the owners of HTiB to post a picture of their setup (or a link of the post if its already there in the forum) so that potential novice buyers cans arrange their 5.1 speakers, (and also to temp them :licklips:

I'm willingly mixing mass consumer companies like Sony, Samsung with audiophile hifi companies. Its always better to know whats the difference between these two categories of company before making a choice.

Last edited:
onkyo 3400...bought from e bay and e bay 10 percent discount...at 22.5k...
I am very happy with it.room sizse 16*12
good files really sound good.although have tested till date original dts or similar.
dont own a br player.that is yet to be tested.
tested DD from tatasky hd....great.

onkyo 3400...bought from e bay and e bay 10 percent discount...at 22.5k...
I am very happy with it.room sizse 16*12
good files really sound good.although have tested till date original dts or similar.
dont own a br player.that is yet to be tested.
tested DD from tatasky hd....great.

There was a problem with one of your speaker. It is repaired?

Can I use the receiver of Onkyo with other speakers ? (ofcourse sub is passive)

yes that problem is resolved automatically..may be theere was a loose connection....
thanks for the concern....:)

yes that avr can be used with other speakers....yes no sub pre out...but as the avr is just an entry level one....if you try other speaker..bookshelf is preffered and vloume in 40 percent...is safe for the avr..
sadly i dont have a friend/someone having bookshelves i can pair and test...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back