Which is good LCD TV with built in Dolby decoder

ashokec

Dear Experts

I am planning to buy an LCD TV with 5.1 surround decoder built in, so that I can connect that to my 5.1 creative speakers.
Which brand and model have this feature.
I need an economic one. 32 inch.

Regards
Ashok :)

You will need to feed the TV output to an AMP/AVR for a 5.1 output and connections to speakers. If you need want to connect speakers directily, you could connect it the headphone output at best but that will only output 2 channle Stereo

No TV today have Inbuilt 5.1 decoder. You need atleast a basic AVR to output your TV sounds. Connect your speakers to this AVR. But please remember that you need to connect your TV to AVR either by HDMI(best) or by Digital Optical Cable(better).

I dont know your creative model number....mitashi speakers do have a feuture only one 3.5mm jack into it and all 5 speaker and sub is running..may be 2 channel to pseudo 6 channle ,...may be simple parrralleling signal...
anyway you can use any tv with a headphone out / RCA out...but only one set of your speakers will be active...
before buying htib I used to connect the same way...into my 5.1 foxin pc speakers....

your want is not clear...
do you want a tv with the exact 3 numbers of hole(green,pink,blue) just like a pc backside.....I dont think any tv do have this.........

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back