Which is the best LED to buy @ Bangalore

Anoop C Nair

Hello ! - I'm pretty new this forum. So please guide me if this is not the correct forum to discuss this topic.

I'm planning to buy a 32 inch LED. I would like to know which is best brand and value for money. I'm looking for :-
1. Normal LED 32 inches
2. Excellent Pic quality
3. Excellent Sound quality
4. Value added features wifi connectivity
5. Access internet via wifi
6. Longest Warranty period
7. USB plug and Play

Suggestions much appreciated

Currently, I'm using a SANSUI 29'' HardRock TV with built in subwoofer. I'm very satisfied with sound quality of this one (without using any external speakers).

panasonic 32e6 or sonyw650.....both have fantastic reviews....both are good in both HD and SD....take a demo and decide...

Yes what I meant is www. haier .com (Sorry it was a typo).....

One of my friend is using it (Haier) since last one year. And they provides 5 years warranty (if you look at my first post I was looking out for longest warranty period).

Anybody else know about Haier products ?

I know you had already suggested but not sure somebody can provide me warranty details of these models? panasonic 32e6 and sonyw650

There are plenty of 32inch LED models to choose. It depends on the budget.
As other FMs have mentioned Panasonic 32E6 is a good model and satisfy your criteria of longest warranty(3yrs). You can also check Sony/Samsung models but comes with 1 yr warranty and you have to take extended warranty.

My suggestion would be to visit a nearby multibrand showroom and demo few of them.

I had a demo Panny 42e6D and felt like sound quality is not very good if you compare it with sony.

Is this something to do with Panny 42e6D model ? Anyone else found this issue?

If you want good audio quality, get external speakers or soundbar (will cost more). These thin panel TVs won't give you good sound what you're used to with your CRT.

Actually I was talking about thinner or thicker BORDER. Any advice on that ?
Also, 3D tv in 2D mode will give more picture clarity ?

That is a ambiguous question. All 3D TVs are full HD.

Now if you are asking 2D PQ in a 2D TV vs. 3D TV - both being Full HD, then there is no difference on paper. But because the two TVs may themselves be different with "other" characteristics that enhance PQ better (mostly in the costlier 3D model), the picture may appear better in that TV.

But if you thinking of 3D TV in 32", my sincere advice is, "don't". 32" is too small for enjoying 3D. To really enjoy 3D, you should think big, really beeeeg - like 50"+. Indeed 50" is the bare minimum. Not that you cannot see 3D in smaller TVs but the effect is absent.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back