Which models of Sony/Samsung TV's are available in India????

mayur2j

Hiiiiiiiii everybody... :) I wanted to buy a good 32' LCD TV.. so i started to search the net and i came across KDL models of Sony and LE and LN models of Samsung but latter when i saw the official Indian website of both the companies then i came to know that in India KLV series of Sony and LA series of Samsung are available only. :sad:There was no sign of KDL models in Sony and LE/LN models of Samsung. :sad: Please help me to get out of this confusion.. My all search on the net seems to be a waste.

Henceforth can u suggest a good 32' LCD available in INDIA.:eek:
My requirements are USB2.0, PC connectivity, good sounds

Go to the Official Sony India website and search from there.

In India, models are KLV, whereas they are KDL in America, and some other places. Some features differ between similar models between KLV and KDL.

Since you'll be buying in India, I would suggest you go to Sony India and Samsung India websites and search there. No use searching for American models online.

And sound is going to be poor irrespective of what LCD you go in for. Although, that is subjective. What may sound bad for me, might be good enough for you.

In general, LCD sets are not known for good sound. Consider a home theater system if sound matters a lot to you.

Believe your ears, do not go after PMPO figures. They are always bloated.

I think Sony India gives proper figures for the sound on their LCDs. Most of their LCDs/LEDs mention sound output to be 20W (2 x 10W). That is a far more realistic figure for LCDs. You will definitely not get 800W pumped out from any LCD's speakers, whatever the ad might say.

Believe your ears, do not go after PMPO figures. They are always bloated.

I think Sony India gives proper figures for the sound on their LCDs. Most of their LCDs/LEDs mention sound output to be 20W (2 x 10W). That is a far more realistic figure for LCDs. You will definitely not get 800W pumped out from any LCD's speakers, whatever the ad might say.

Dude the figure you have mentioned is 20W RMS power and the figure i have mentioned is 800W PMPO which is approximately 80W (2 x 20W speakers and 2 x 20W woofers)

Every manufacturer has different way of calculating the PMPO which is useless way to compare the output

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back