Which multiplex in Hyderabad is best (in terms of Audio and video)?

Your favorite multiplex theatre in Hyderabad

• BIG Cinemas, Ameerpet

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • PVR

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Prasads

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Cinemax

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

max123_ind

Hi I have been to most of the multiplexes in Hyderabad. One thing I can say for sure is that the sound in INOX is the worst (much worse than my crappy Onkyo HTIB)...

Ignoring the IMAX screen, I want to know which of these is the best (in Audio and video).. plz vote in the poll and give your comments.

Good initiative there max123_ind........The cinema experience is better in BigCinemas in Ameerpet in my opinion.

Looking forward more opinions.

Cheers!

I used to like Big Cinemas a lot, of late the Quality is crap. I think Prasadz is still the best and Inox is the worst.

Used to like Prasads but their Maintenance is bad, The screen is dull and they dont take time to clean it, in addition to that there have been complains about mosquitoes and bad odor!!!! Now from the experience in the recent times I feel Cinemax or Inox are the better ones :). unless Prasads tidies up.

Last edited:
recently watched Avengers 3d on PVR screen and 3d experience was shitty inspite of trying 3 diff sets of glasses!!! Only oder 3d experience i had was on IMAX screen and it is light-years ahead of PVR for 3d experience.

Seats were the best in PVR and then Cinemax and then Inox.

I loved the audio experience at Cinemax and Inox and of course the Imax.

Love the samosa at Inox :)

Used to like Prasads but their Maintenance is bad, The screen is dull and they dont take time to clean it, in addition to that there have been complains about mosquitoes and bad odor!!!!

I watched Avengers 3D in Prasads @ 11PM show, it had a 2K screen (at least the ad before movie says).. spund is just okay.. restrooms were stinking like hell.. worse than public toilet.. PVR and BIG seemed to be better..

I have realised quite earlier that PRASADS is OK But INOX theatres almost everywhere
use the equipments both for sound and vision of very substandard nature.

Please add Cinemax2 here. There's one open in Inorbit Mall now started on June 1st.

Heard horrible reviews on cinemax at Inorbit. Small screen with shitty speakers etc

Smart strategy by not increasing the price, make small screens and charge 150. Anyways people on bench etc in nearby IT companies will go there.

Heard horrible reviews on cinemax at Inorbit. Small screen with shitty speakers etc

Smart strategy by not increasing the price, make small screens and charge 150. Anyways people on bench etc in nearby IT companies will go there.
Krishna can you give the links. Even I want to check the reviews.

Even I was thinking the same since this place is very close to the IT companies there is huge revenue expected so there maybe a chance for them to have higher prices than rest of the multiplexes. However then the govt is there to keep a tab on the price thing. However they have an other work around like what you mentioned here. Crappy quality of speakers screen size etc.

I have seen more than couple of theaters in and around the city which have been converted to semi multiplex. Price of the ticket is slightly higher than single screen but lesser than multiplex.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back