which phone please urgent??

manu4panjab

hey brothers i want to buy my first touchscreen phone which one to buy i have 30000 spare for phone keep in mind i don't want apple :indifferent14: so ihave these options
sony xperia x10,htchd2,htc legend,google nexus one and htc desire which one to go if anyother please describe though today i check sony x10 i like its look but don;t know performance wise pleeeeeeease hurry i want to buy it 2morrow :licklips:

hey brothers i want to buy my first touchscreen phone which one to buy i have 30000 spare for phone keep in mind i don't want apple :indifferent14: so ihave these options
sony xperia x10,htchd2,htc legend,google nexus one and htc desire which one to go if anyother please describe though today i check sony x10 i like its look but don;t know performance wise pleeeeeeease hurry i want to buy it 2morrow :licklips:

Any reasons you're apprehensive against Apple. IMO Iphone is still the best (I own an Iphone & a HD2)

Out of this I would choose the Xperia X10 - if you want very good camera and decent music player

HD2 - Only for the geeks who have time to fiddle around.

HTC Desire - If you want a perfect all rounder, excels in most areas and has brilliant amount of apps. Only area where it would loose with Nexus One is the availability of OS updates. HTC needs to customise to OS before releasing whilst Nexus One will get it instantly.

Any reasons you're apprehensive against Apple. IMO Iphone is still the best (I own an Iphone & a HD2)

Out of this I would choose the Xperia X10 - if you want very good camera and decent music player

HD2 - Only for the geeks who have time to fiddle around.

HTC Desire - If you want a perfect all rounder, excels in most areas and has brilliant amount of apps. Only area where it would loose with Nexus One is the availability of OS updates. HTC needs to customise to OS before releasing whilst Nexus One will get it instantly.

i just don't like apple :) so how about htc desire vs nexus one which one to go then to be very frank i don't like the design of htc desire

the Xperia is not supposed to be a great phone and uses an old version of Android. The Nexus One is supposed to be excellent.

the Xperia is not supposed to be a great phone and uses an old version of Android. The Nexus One is supposed to be excellent.

so should i go with nexus one my main concern is i want a sexxxxxxy phone which one to go to be very frank i don't know what is android phone and what os windows based phone which is better don't know

Last edited:
so should i go with nexus one my main concern is i want a sexxxxxxy phone which one to go to be very frank i don't know what is android phone and what os windows based phone which is better don't know

Hey ,

Dont go for Sony Xperia a friend of mine having it always complains the phone hangs etc., Since you dont like apple ;) (btw apples are sexy looking) your next choise will be nexus one . With the features listed below I think the phone rocks.

Nexus One Phone - Feature overview & Technical specifications

Kittu..:cool:

yaar kittu actually apple is very common now well i will definetly buy nexus one can u pls tell me best price

What's the problem in buying something common :rolleyes: . You're going to certainly miss the best mobile experience.

Anyways my vote is for HTC Desire - It has something which Nexus One hasn't got, the HTC Sense UI. On my Win Mo powered HD2 HTC Sense is the only life saver. Most people who have Nexus one however want to get the Sense UI on them.

YouTube - HTC Desire Sense Interface Walkthrough

If you don't want to use it go for Nexus One (It doesn't look as good you think). It has a noise cancellation mic additional to HTC Desire and the Android OS support.

Milestone doesn't get my Vote certainly. Please try and avoid it.

how about nokia 5800. great phone, and the biggest thing is that it will save you like 17k out of that 30k.:lol:

I used to own a black berry and now have an iphone. I prefer BB as I am a heavy user for office work. The texting on iphone sucks big time where I got used to the QWERTY keyboard pretty fast for BBs.

I would suggest you look at the BB Storm2 which is a touch screen based as another option . It was not meant to be an iphone or Android killer. Just a better Storm.

I used to own a black berry and now have an iphone. I prefer BB as I am a heavy user for office work. The texting on iphone sucks big time where I got used to the QWERTY keyboard pretty fast for BBs.

I would suggest you look at the BB Storm2 which is a touch screen based as another option . It was not meant to be an iphone or Android killer. Just a better Storm.

its bulky sir :indifferent14:

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back