Which speakers to upgrade to from Pioneer Andrew Jones SP-FS 52

sujithblaze

Own a pair of pioneer Andrew Jones floorstanding speakers and the center channel, was considering to upgrade them, i am looking for ur advice on which speakers to upgrade to budget would be 75k max

I will be pairing them with a denon x2600h
You can consider JBL stage series as an upgrade..
JBL products are back by extensive research done in one of the world's best speaker testing facilities..
Money is spent on research instead of written subjective reviews..
As @ktks1 said.. underrated.. that's because the company doesn't spend money on paid reviews..

Last edited:
Also since x2600 is 7 channel receiver and i will never use the additional 2 channels i was also looking into bi ampable speakers which i believe the fyne 303 is, whats ur opinion about dali oberon5 skeptor5 wharfedale 240 nd diamond 11.3, i will be using my setup for 60% music and 40% movies

Own a pair of pioneer Andrew Jones floorstanding speakers and the center channel, was considering to upgrade them, i am looking for ur advice on which speakers to upgrade to budget would be 75k max
I have moved to QA 3050i and very happy

Within the said budget, many options are available like Polk RTiA and S series, Elac F5.2 , Q Acoustic 3000i, Fyne 300 series, Dali oberon. Other than this little over your budget but great speakers from Monitor Audio Bronze series and KEF Q series. You may audition all before purchase. Each speaker have it's own sound signature and what like you is important factor.

I have very limited options to audition speakers thats the primary reason for ur expert suggestions, like i mentioned also looking into bi ampable speakers so that i can utilize my 2 channels lying around unused, and i want to feel significant difference from my current AJ's, so fm's please guide me, many of u have the luxury of auditioning different speakers while i dont have it. Also 75k would be the max cant go over that unfortunately

I have very limited options to audition speakers thats the primary reason for ur expert suggestions, like i mentioned also looking into bi ampable speakers so that i can utilize my 2 channels lying around unused, and i want to feel significant difference from my current AJ's, so fm's please guide me, many of u have the luxury of auditioning different speakers while i dont have it. Also 75k would be the max cant go over that unfortunately
If you have a Subwoofer then you can opt for bookshelves also..

wait until the elevator debut reference is available. Everything mentioned here is technically inferior to your pioneers. Subjectively they can sound better, if a reference sound is not your target.

wait until the elevator debut reference is available. Everything mentioned here is technically inferior to your pioneers. Subjectively they can sound better, if a reference sound is not your target.
Didn't get you, could you please elaborate on it, i thought the q acoustics nd dalis were superior to my pioneers

How do u find the q acoustics,did u compare the 3050 with other speakers and what made u choose the 3050
Actually I was looking for change, fs52 wasn’t bad though. 3050i (innovation) is enhanced version of QA 3050fs speakers, it’s very balanced, excellent tonal and high sensitivity that match with any high end amplifier ranging 30w -100w. I didn’t regret after switched to QA 3050i.

another better option available for you is Oberon 5, please go for audition if available

Didn't get you, could you please elaborate on it, i thought the q acoustics nd dalis were superior to my pioneers

There are no measurement available for most of the speakers avaialable here other than subjective reviews which has too many variables from the mood / health of the reviewer at the time of review to the non standard equipments / rooms it’s reviewed with. So, all those reviews are good at the best as some stories without no proper back up to the claims. Can be paid reviews too.

There are no measurement available for most of the speakers avaialable here other than subjective reviews which has too many variables from the mood / health of the reviewer at the time of review to the non standard equipments / rooms it’s reviewed with. So, all those reviews are good at the best as some stories without no proper back up to the claims. Can be paid reviews too.
Ooh okay, so you think upgrading from my Aj's to them wont make any difference

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back