Which TV in 65" Inch

Tirupati

HI Guys,

Now due Home minister(Wife) has some other plans and now i need to go only with 65 Inch TV. Below is the TV's which i short listed.
strictly under 2L budget. Mostly i will go with Sony x9500G and before deciding just want to confirm and want know more options in this price range.

1. Sony X9550G -- 1.6L
2.LG NanoCell 9400 -- 1.5L not verfied price
3.Samsung Qled 70R -- 1.7L
4. Panasonic GX800D -- 1.2L

Please let me know any other models in this price.

I thought of LG C9 they gave me quote of 2.1L as last price from Chroma.

Regards
Tiru

If you are going to watch most of your contents in a dark room I would say just go for oled. With a budget of 2L you can easily get an oled 65 inches for sure. C9 should be available for 1.9-2L. If you are going to watch mostly in a bright room you can very well go for the Sony as the major cons for this model is blooming and viewing angles. I have seen this tv in showroom and it has excellent picture quality.In a bright room blooming won’t be a big issue. Oled is best interms of picture quality and the only draw back of oled is the highly reflective screen which may not be suitable for bright rooms

I got my C9 55" last October from Girias, Sadashivnagar as its closer to my place in Hebbal. Try Girias near Mahadevpura or Whitefield if they have a branch. During my purchase I visited Reliance Digital, Croma but the best price I got was from Girias and also I booked immediately and got the delivery same day.

HI Guys,

Now due Home minister(Wife) has some other plans and now i need to go only with 65 Inch TV. Below is the TV's which i short listed.
strictly under 2L budget. Mostly i will go with Sony x9500G and before deciding just want to confirm and want know more options in this price range.

1. Sony X9550G -- 1.6L

Regards
Tiru

+1 for Sony X9500G. Its a great deal for 65". Nothing comes closer to this TV on this price.

HI Guys,

1. Sony X9550G -- 1.6L

Regards
Tiru

No doubt Sony 9500G is the Top Contender in this list considering the Bright room angle.
I suggest you to get demo of Samsung Q80 & Panasonic GX800 as well .

Panasonic GX800 has perfect color reproduction of all.

HI Guys,

1. Sony X9550G -- 1.6L

Regards
Tiru

For a budget of 2L you can get LG B9 65 inches. This is one of the best OLED TV for that price. This is the number one recommendation from rtings as well.

The next best TV would be Sony from your list.

If you are going to watch most of your contents in a dark room I would say just go for oled. With a budget of 2L you can easily get an oled 65 inches for sure. C9 should be available for 1.9-2L. If you are going to watch mostly in a bright room you can very well go for the Sony as the major cons for this model is blooming and viewing angles. I have seen this tv in showroom and it has excellent picture quality.In a bright room blooming won’t be a big issue. Oled is best interms of picture quality and the only draw back of oled is the highly reflective screen which may not be suitable for bright rooms
which sony model would be comparable with LG C9, in terms of picture quality and features?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back